MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Rangers||-1.5 (+129)||O 8.5 (-131)||-129|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-151)||U 8.5 (+103)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Gray (R) NYY: Severino (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (47-28) are set to take on the New York Yankees (41-35) Saturday at 4:05 PM ET, airing on YES. The Rangers are listed as -129 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog Yankees have +111 odds for the contest. Texas’ Jon Gray gets the start, and he’ll go against New York’s Luis Severino.
Rangers vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers have the most productive offense in MLB action scoring 6.1 runs per game (455 total runs).
- The Rangers are seventh-best in MLB action with 101 total home runs.
- Texas leads MLB with a .272 batting average.
- The Rangers are the top team in baseball this season with a .341 on-base percentage.
- Texas is third in MLB with a .455 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees have scored 333 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- New York ranks fourth in Major League Baseball with 111 home runs.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of just .229 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- New York is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 29th with an OBP of .297.
- The Yankees rank 13th in the majors with a .409 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers are 28-14 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Texas has gone 21-10 (winning 67.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -129 or shorter.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.3% in this matchup.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times this season for a 36-26-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have gone 42-22-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Yankees have won 13 out of the 28 games, or 46.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has entered 18 games this season as the underdog by +111 or more and is 9-9 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Yankees, based on the moneyline, is 47.4%.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 61 games with a total.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 32-32-0 in 64 games with a spread this season.
|Jon Gray (TEX)||Pitcher||Luis Severino (NYY)|
|6 – 2||W/L||0 – 2|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is batting .271 with 10 home runs and 54 RBI for Texas this season.
- Including all batters in baseball, Semien is 71st in home runs and seventh in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 60.
- Among all MLB hitters, Garcia ranks 11th in homers and first in RBI.
- Garcia will look to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .286 with two homers.
- Nate Lowe has collected 80 base hits, an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .428 this season.
- Lowe will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .235.
- Jonah Heim has collected 68 hits this season and has an OBP of .331. He’s slugging .471 on the year.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .249 with 10 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 31 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Torres is 42nd in home runs and 121st in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo’s .273 batting average leads his team.
- Rizzo currently is 60th in homers and 68th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Rizzo has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .400 with two doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .194 with eight doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 27 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .228 with 11 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 17 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!