MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Rangers||-1.5 (+108)||O 9.5 (-105)||-151|
|Mets||+1.5 (-126)||U 9.5 (-120)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Dunning (R) NYM: Reyes (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (60-73) are +129 underdogs for their matchup with the Texas Rangers (75-57) on Wednesday at 6:40 PM ET. Pete Alonso has 39 home runs this season and will hope to hit his milestone 40th once the game begins at Citi Field, live on SNY. Dane Dunning will get the ball for Texas while New York will counter with Denyi Reyes.
Rangers vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the third-most runs in baseball (733 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Rangers are seventh-best in MLB play with 183 total home runs.
- Texas’ .268 batting average is second-best in the majors.
- The Rangers are third in MLB with an on-base percentage of .338.
- Texas ranks third in MLB with a .456 slugging percentage.
- The Mets have scored the 20th-most runs in the league this season with 576 (4.3 per game).
- New York’s 170 home runs rank 11th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mets rank 25th in MLB with a .236 team batting average.
- New York has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- The Mets are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
Rangers vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 50 of the 83 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (60.2%).
- Texas has a 26-15 record (winning 63.4% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -151 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 60.2%.
- In the 112 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-51-0).
- The Rangers have put together a 65-54-0 record against the spread this season (covering 54.6% of the time).
- The Mets have been underdogs in 50 games this season and won 14 (28%) of those contests.
- New York has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +129 or more and is 1-12 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 43.7% chance of a victory for the Mets.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 48 of its 111 opportunities.
- The Mets have an ATS record of 45-64-0 in 109 games with a spread this season.
|Dane Dunning (TEX)||Pitcher||Denyi Reyes (NYM)|
|9 – 6||W/L||0 – 0|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 20 home runs, 81 RBI and a batting average of .276 this season.
- Semien ranks 55th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 22nd in RBI.
- Corey Seager has collected 122 hits this season and has an OBP of .406. He’s slugging .641 on the year.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (32) and runs batted in (95) this season while batting .248.
- Nate Lowe leads Texas with a batting average of .282. He’s also hit 15 home runs with 70 RBI.
- Lowe enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .350.
Mets Key Hitters
- Francisco Lindor is batting .251 with 29 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 53 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Lindor is 27th in homers and 24th in RBI.
- Alonso’s 39 home runs and 96 RBI both lead his team.
- Alonso ranks third among batters in the majors in homers, and third in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .259 with 20 doubles, four triples, 19 home runs and 65 walks.
- Nimmo heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .105 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Jeff McNeil has a club-leading .266 batting average.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!