MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Rangers||-1.5 (+109)||O 8.5 (-126)||-144|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-128)||U 8.5 (-101)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Gray (R) OAK: Sears (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top power hitters meet Saturday when the Texas Rangers (23-15) and Oakland Athletics (9-31) take the field at 4:07 PM ET, live on Fox Sports 1. Adolis Garcia has nine home runs for the Rangers (-144 favorites on the moneyline) while Brent Rooker has 11 homers this season for the Athletics (+123). Texas’ Jon Gray and Oakland’s JP Sears have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the second-most runs in baseball (238 total, 6.3 per game).
- The Rangers are eighth in MLB play with 49 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Texas’ .265 batting average is fifth-best in the majors.
- The Rangers are fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .338.
- Texas’ .441 slugging percentage ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- The Athletics are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 26th with just 156 total runs (3.9 per game) this season.
- Oakland has hit 47 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Athletics’ .233 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .314 this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Athletics are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Rangers vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won eight of the 15 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (53.3%).
- Texas has a 7-3 record (winning 70% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -144 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rangers a 59% chance to win.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times this season for a 17-10-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have put together a 17-10-0 record ATS this season.
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 29 games this season and won seven (24.1%) of those contests.
- Oakland is 7-19 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +123 or more on the moneyline.
- The Athletics have a 44.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Oakland’s games have gone over the total in 17 of its 27 chances.
- The Athletics are 12-18-0 ATS in their 30 games with a spread this season.
|Jon Gray (TEX)||Pitcher||JP Sears (OAK)|
|2 – 1||W/L||0 – 3|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with seven home runs, 32 RBI and a batting average of .288 this season.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Semien’s home run total places him 31st and his RBI tally places him fourth.
- Semien will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .300 with two homers over the course of his last five games.
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (37) this season while batting .250.
- Garcia ranks 10th in home runs and first in RBI among all batters this season.
- Jonah Heim is batting .317 to lead Texas, while adding six homers and 29 runs batted in this season.
- Heim is batting .349 with one homer over the course of his last 10 games while also on an 11-game hitting streak.
- Nate Lowe has 39 hits and an OBP of .339 to go with a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- Lowe is batting .238 in his last five outings. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his 11-game hitting streak.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Rooker has a team-high batting average of .319, while pacing the Athletics in home runs (11) and runs batted in (29).
- In all of MLB, Rooker is fourth in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Rooker brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .318 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Esteury Ruiz is hitting .282 with 10 doubles, a triple, a home run and five walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Ruiz ranks 275th in home runs and 51st in RBI.
- Ruiz has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Ryan Noda is hitting .234 with eight doubles, a triple, three home runs and 27 walks.
- Shea Langeliers is hitting .222 with two doubles, a triple, six home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!