MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Rangers||-1.5 (+111)||O 8.5 (-133)||-142|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-129)||U 8.5 (+105)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Heaney (L) OAK: Rucinski (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Nate Lowe will look to extend his 12-game hitting streak when the Texas Rangers (24-15) take on the Oakland Athletics (9-32). The Rangers are listed as -142 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 4:07 PM ET on Sunday, live on NBCS-CA from Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Texas’ Andrew Heaney and Oakland’s Drew Rucinski have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the second-most runs in baseball (243 total, 6.2 per game).
- The Rangers are eighth-best in MLB action with 51 total home runs.
- Texas’ .265 batting average is fifth-best in the majors.
- The Rangers’ .338 on-base percentage ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- Texas’ .443 slugging percentage ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- The Athletics are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 26th with just 156 total runs (3.8 per game) this season.
- Oakland’s 47 home runs rank 11th in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics’ .231 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- Oakland has an OBP of .312 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Athletics rank 21st in the majors with a .385 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have a 9-7 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 56.2% of those games).
- Texas has an 8-3 record (winning 72.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 58.7%.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times this season for a 17-11-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have collected an 18-10-0 record against the spread this season (covering 64.3% of the time).
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 30 games this season and won seven (23.3%) of those contests.
- Oakland has a record of 7-20 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +121 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.2% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- Oakland’s games have gone over the total in 17 of its 28 chances.
- The Athletics have an ATS record of 12-19-0 in 31 games with a spread this season.
|Andrew Heaney (TEX)||Pitcher||Drew Rucinski (OAK)|
|2 – 3||W/L||0 – 3|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is batting .288 with seven home runs and 33 RBI for Texas this season.
- Semien ranks 36th in baseball in homers, and fifth in RBI.
- Semien enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .263 with two homers.
- Adolis Garcia is batting .243 this season with a team-high nine home runs and 37 RBI.
- Garcia is 12th in homers and first in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Lowe has 41 hits this season and a slash line of .265/.343/.452.
- Lowe enters this game on a 12-game hit streak. He’s batting .286 during his last five games with one homer.
- Jonah Heim leads Texas with a batting average of .317. He’s also hit six home runs with 29 RBI.
- Heim will look to extend his 11-game hitting streak. He’s batting .350 in his last five outings.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker paces the Athletics with 11 home runs and 29 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .316.
- Rooker ranks fourth in home runs and 10th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Esteury Ruiz is hitting .277 with 10 doubles, a triple, a home run and six walks.
- Ruiz ranks 280th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 55th in RBI.
- Ryan Noda is hitting .224 with eight doubles, a triple, three home runs and 27 walks.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .223 with two doubles, a triple, six home runs and 10 walks.
- Langeliers takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with two walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!