MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Gray (R) SEA: Castillo (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Marcus Semien will look to add to his 20-game hitting streak when the Texas Rangers (35-20) and Seattle Mariners (29-27) meet on Friday at 8:05 PM ET, live on BSSW from Globe Life Field. Semien and the Rangers are favored by sportsbooks with -128 odds on the moneyline. Texas’ Jon Gray gets the start, and he’ll go against Seattle’s Luis Castillo.
Rangers vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers have the most productive offense in MLB action scoring 6.3 runs per game (346 total runs).
- The Rangers are ninth-best in MLB play with 71 total home runs.
- Texas’ .272 batting average leads the majors.
- The Rangers are second in MLB with a .340 on-base percentage.
- Texas’ .451 slugging percentage is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Mariners have scored 249 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Seattle ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 61 home runs.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Seattle has the 24th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.307).
- The Mariners rank 26th in the majors with a .381 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have an 18-9 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Texas has a 14-6 record (winning 70% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -128 or shorter.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.1% in this matchup.
- Texas has played in 44 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-18-0).
- The Rangers have put together a 30-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mariners have entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- Seattle is 2-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +109 or more on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.8% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of its 44 opportunities.
- In 41 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 17-24-0 ATS.
|Jon Gray (TEX)||Pitcher||Luis Castillo (SEA)|
|5 – 1||W/L||4 – 2|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien leads Texas with a .295 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 44 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Semien is 19th in batting average, 26th in on-base percentage, and 42nd in slugging.
- Semien will look to extend his 20-game hitting streak. He’s batting .286 in his last five games.
- Adolis Garcia is batting .257 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 49 RBI.
- Garcia is seventh in homers and first in RBI in the majors.
- Garcia has a batting average of .350 over the course of his last five games and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Nate Lowe has 61 hits this season and a slash line of .277/.355/.427.
- Lowe is batting .310 in his last 10 outings while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Josh Jung leads Texas with a batting average of .295. He’s also hit 12 home runs with 37 RBI.
- Jung enters this game on a 14-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings he’s hitting .421 with one homer.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez has hit a team-high 10 homers.
- Rodriguez’s home run total ranks 36th in the majors, and he is 41st in RBI.
- Ty France is batting .262 with 16 doubles, five home runs and 16 walks.
- France is 140th in homers and 89th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Jarred Kelenic has a team-high batting average of .277, and paces the Mariners in home runs (10).
- J.P. Crawford is batting .251 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 29 walks.
- Crawford enters this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .273 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!