MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+134)||O 9.5 (+109)||-147|
|Mariners||+1.5 (-158)||U 9.5 (-138)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Heaney (L) SEA: TBD|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (36-20), led by Marcus Semien and a 21-game hitting streak, will meet the Seattle Mariners (29-28) on Saturday at Globe Life Field. The Rangers are -147 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on BSSW. Seattle has not named a starter for this contest, while Texas is projected to send Andrew Heaney to the mound.
Rangers vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the most runs in baseball (348 total, 6.2 per game).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in MLB play with 71 total home runs.
- Texas has an MLB-high .272 batting average.
- The Rangers rank second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .339.
- Texas is fourth in MLB, slugging .448.
- The Mariners have scored 249 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Seattle’s 61 home runs rank 18th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of just .226 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Seattle has an OBP of .305 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Mariners rank 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .377 this season.
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have been the moneyline favorite 27 total times this season. They’ve gone 18-9 in those games.
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -147 or shorter, Texas has a 14-4 record (winning 77.8% of its games).
- The Rangers have a 59.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Texas has played in 44 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-18-0).
- The Rangers have a 31-14-0 record against the spread this season (covering 68.9% of the time).
- The Mariners have entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- Seattle has a record of 1-3 when it’s set as an underdog of +125 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Games involving Seattle have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 21 of 44 chances this season.
- The Mariners have an ATS record of 17-25-0 in 42 games with a spread this season.
|Andrew Heaney (TEX)||Pitcher||(SEA)*|
|4 – 3||W/L||–|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien leads Texas with a batting average of .294. He’s also hit eight home runs with 44 RBI.
- Semien ranks 65th in the majors in homers, and fifth in RBI.
- Semien is batting .250 during his last five outings and is riding a 21-game hitting streak.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (14) and runs batted in (49) this season while batting .257.
- Garcia is ninth in MLB in homers, and second in RBI.
- Garcia enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .333 in his last five outings.
- Nate Lowe has 61 hits this season and a slash line of .275/.353/.423.
- Josh Jung has 61 hits and an OBP of .336 to go with a slugging percentage of .524 this season.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez paces the Mariners with 10 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Rodriguez ranks 36th in homers and 45th in RBI.
- Ty France has 16 doubles, five home runs and 16 walks while hitting .257.
- France ranks 147th overall in homers and 92nd in RBI this year.
- Jarred Kelenic leads the Mariners with 10 home runs and has racked up a team-high batting average of .274.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .246 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 29 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!