MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 2:35 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+143)||O 7.5 (-120)||-144|
|Mariners||+1.5 (-169)||U 7.5 (-105)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Eovaldi (R) SEA: Miller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Marcus Semien leads the Texas Rangers (37-20) as -144 favorites against the Seattle Mariners (29-29). Action gets underway from Globe Life Field at 2:35 PM ET on Sunday, live on BSSW. Texas’ Nathan Eovaldi and Seattle’s Bryce Miller have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the most runs in baseball (364 total, 6.4 per game).
- The Rangers are ninth in MLB action with 75 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Texas has an MLB-leading .276 batting average.
- The Rangers’ .342 on-base percentage ranks second-best in baseball.
- Texas is fourth in baseball, slugging .457.
- The Mariners rank 18th in the majors with 255 total runs scored this season.
- Seattle has hit 61 homers this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Mariners rank 27th in MLB with a team batting average of just .227.
- Seattle has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Mariners rank 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .376 this season.
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have been the moneyline favorite 28 total times this season. They’ve finished 19-9 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter, Texas has gone 15-4 (78.9%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Rangers have an implied win probability of 59%.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times this season for a 27-18-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers are 32-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mariners have entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- Seattle is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +123 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Seattle’s games have gone over the total in 22 of its 45 chances.
- In 43 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 17-26-0 ATS.
|Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)||Pitcher||Bryce Miller (SEA)|
|7 – 2||W/L||3 – 2|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien leads Texas with a .304 batting average. He’s also hit nine homers and has 47 RBI.
- Semien’s home runs rank him 50th in Major League Baseball, and he ranks fourth in RBI.
- Semien is batting .364 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a 22-game hitting streak.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 14 and runs batted in with 50.
- Garcia is ninth in home runs and second in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Garcia will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .333.
- Nate Lowe has 64 hits this season and a slash line of .281/.357/.439.
- Josh Jung has collected 61 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .514 on the year.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France is batting .265 with 17 doubles, five home runs and 16 walks.
- In all of MLB, France ranks 150th in homers and 86th in RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez’s 10 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Rodriguez ranks 37th in home runs and 44th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Rodriguez enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .286 with a home run and four RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic has racked up a team-best batting average of .275, and paces the Mariners in home runs (10).
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .242 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 30 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!