MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||– ()||O 8.5 (-131)||-121|
|Mariners||+ ()||U 8.5 (+103)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Dunning (R) SEA: Miller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (84-68) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the Texas Rangers (84-68) Friday at 8:05 PM ET on BSSW. Oddsmakers consider the Rangers to be -121 favorites, while the Mariners are +104 underdogs to keep their streak alive. Dane Dunning starts for Texas while Bryce Miller is Seattle’s starter for the contest.
Rangers vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.5 runs per game (841 total).
- The Rangers are sixth-best in MLB play with 215 total home runs.
- Texas is second in MLB with a .266 batting average.
- The Rangers’ .339 on-base percentage ranks third-best in MLB.
- Texas is third in baseball with a .455 slugging percentage.
- The Mariners have scored 722 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- Seattle has hit 200 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Mariners’ .244 batting average ranks 19th in the league this season.
- Seattle has an on-base percentage of .323 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Mariners are 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have been the moneyline favorite 99 total times this season. They’ve gone 56-43 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -121 or shorter, Texas has gone 48-35 (57.8%).
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.8% in this contest.
- In the 129 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 74 times (74-55-0).
- The Rangers have collected a 72-67-0 record ATS this season (covering 51.8% of the time).
- This season, the Mariners have won 19 out of the 43 games, or 44.2%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Seattle is 15-12 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +104 or more on the moneyline.
- The Mariners have a 49% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Seattle and its opponents have hit the over in 65 of its 129 games with a total this season.
- The Mariners are 61-74-0 against the spread this season.
|Dane Dunning (TEX)||Pitcher||Bryce Miller (SEA)|
|10 – 6||W/L||8 – 5|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 176 hits, an OBP of .353 plus a slugging percentage of .471.
- Of all MLB batters, Semien ranks 23rd in batting average, 35th in on-base percentage, and 40th in slugging.
- Semien enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .368 with one homer.
- Corey Seager leads Texas in batting with a .329 average while slugging 31 homers and driving in 93 runs.
- Seager is 18th in baseball in home runs, and 23rd in RBI.
- Seager enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .091 in his last five games.
- Adolis Garcia leads the club in homers (35) and runs batted in (102) this season.
- Garcia will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .143 with one homer.
- Nate Lowe is batting .273 with an OBP of .370 and a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez leads the Mariners in home runs (31), runs batted in (100) and has a team-best batting average of .285.
- Rodriguez’s home run total ranks 18th in the majors, and he is 10th in RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .264 with 34 doubles, 16 home runs and 88 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Crawford ranks 126th in home runs and 127th in RBI.
- Teoscar Hernandez is hitting .264 with 29 doubles, two triples, 25 home runs and 35 walks.
- Hernandez enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .190 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
- Cal Raleigh is hitting .235 with 22 doubles, a triple, 29 home runs and 52 walks.
- Raleigh takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!