MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Rangers||-1.5 (+146)||O 9.5 (-120)||-131|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-172)||U 9.5 (-105)||+112|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Pérez (L) STL: Wainwright (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (38-20), led by Marcus Semien and a 23-game hitting streak, will meet the St. Louis Cardinals (25-35) on Monday at Globe Life Field. The Rangers are -131 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 8:05 PM ET on MLB Network. Texas’ Martin Perez and St. Louis’ Adam Wainwright have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers have the No. 1 offense in MLB action scoring 6.5 runs per game (376 total runs).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in baseball with 77 total home runs.
- Texas’ .278 batting average leads the majors.
- The Rangers are the top team in baseball this season with a .345 on-base percentage.
- Texas is second in MLB, slugging .462.
- The Cardinals are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking 10th with 282 total runs this season.
- St. Louis has hit 81 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Cardinals’ .251 batting average ranks 13th in the league this season.
- St. Louis has the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.326).
- The Cardinals rank eighth in the majors with a .425 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have been favored on the moneyline 29 total times this season. They’ve finished 20-9 in those games.
- Texas has gone 16-6 (winning 72.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -131 or shorter.
- The Rangers have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.7% in this contest.
- In the 46 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-18-0).
- The Rangers have collected a 33-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 19 games this season and won eight (42.1%) of those contests.
- This season, St. Louis has won four of its eight games when it’s the underdog by at least +112 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.2% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- St. Louis’ games have gone over the total in 22 of its 45 chances.
- The Cardinals are 19-31-0 against the spread in their 50 chances this season.
|Martín Pérez (TEX)||Pitcher||Adam Wainwright (STL)|
|6 – 1||W/L||2 – 1|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien leads Texas with a .303 batting average. He’s also hit nine homers and has 47 RBI.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Semien is 52nd in homers and fourth in RBI.
- Semien is batting .348 with one homer during his last five games and is on a 23-game hitting streak.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 14 and runs batted in with 51.
- Garcia is 10th in home runs and first in RBI in the bigs.
- Garcia has a batting average of .409 in his last five games and is riding a five-game hit streak.
- Nate Lowe has collected 65 base hits, an OBP of .357 and a slugging percentage of .435 this season.
- Lowe will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .364 with one homer.
- Jonah Heim is batting .297 with an OBP of .350 and a slugging percentage of .486 this season.
- Heim is batting .444 with one homer in his last five games. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his eight-game hitting streak.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with a .296 batting average.
- Goldschmidt’s home run total ranks 38th in MLB, and he is 90th in RBI.
- Nolan Gorman has hit 14 home runs with 44 runs batted in. Both pace his team.
- Gorman currently ranks 10th in homers and seventh in RBI in the big leagues.
- Nolan Arenado has seven doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 17 walks while hitting .263.
- Tommy Edman has 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 15 walks while hitting .259.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!