MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+134)||O 9.5 (-120)||-140|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-158)||U 9.5 (-105)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Dunning (R) STL: Liberatore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Marcus Semien will look to extend his 24-game hitting streak when the Texas Rangers (39-20) take on the St. Louis Cardinals (25-36). The Rangers are listed as -140 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 8:05 PM ET on Tuesday, live on BSSW from Globe Life Field. Dane Dunning starts for Texas while Matthew Liberatore is St. Louis’ starter for the contest.
Rangers vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the most runs in baseball (380 total, 6.4 per game).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in MLB play with 77 total home runs.
- Texas’ .278 batting average leads MLB.
- The Rangers have a league-leading .345 on-base percentage.
- Texas ranks third in MLB, slugging .460.
- The Cardinals have scored 285 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- St. Louis has hit 81 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .251 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has an OBP of .325 this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Fueled by 191 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank eighth in MLB with a .423 slugging percentage this season.
Rangers vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 70% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (21-9).
- Texas has a 17-5 record (winning 77.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rangers a 58.3% chance to win.
- In the 47 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-19-0).
- The Rangers have a 33-15-0 record against the spread this season (covering 68.8% of the time).
- This season, the Cardinals have been the underdog 20 times and won eight, or 40%, of those games.
- St. Louis has a record of 2-5 when it’s set as an underdog of +120 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 45.5% chance to win.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 46 games with a total.
- The Cardinals are 20-31-0 against the spread this season.
|Dane Dunning (TEX)||Pitcher||Matthew Liberatore (STL)|
|4 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien leads Texas with a batting average of .306. He’s also hit nine home runs with 48 RBI.
- Semien ranks 53rd in the majors in homers, and fourth in RBI.
- Semien is batting .409 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a 24-game hitting streak.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (14) and runs batted in (51) this season while batting .260.
- Garcia ranks 10th in home runs and second in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Garcia enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s hitting .286 during his last five outings.
- Nate Lowe has collected 67 base hits, an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .439 this season.
- Lowe will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .364 with one homer.
- Jonah Heim is batting .296 with an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .481 this season.
- Heim is batting .389 with one homer during his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his nine-game hitting streak.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with a .292 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Goldschmidt’s home run total puts him 38th, and his RBI total ranks 79th.
- Nolan Gorman has hit 14 home runs with 44 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Gorman ranks 10th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and seventh in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado is hitting .263 with eight doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 17 walks.
- Tommy Edman is batting .259 with 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 15 walks.
- Edman has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with two doubles and two walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!