MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (-138)||-138|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (+109)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Gray (R) STL: Flaherty (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (40-20) will look to Adolis Garcia, red hot after a four-hit game, to lead them in a matchup with the St. Louis Cardinals (25-37) on Wednesday at 8:05 PM ET on BSSW. The Rangers are -138 favorites for the contest, according to oddsmakers. Texas’ Jon Gray and St. Louis’ Jack Flaherty have been named the starters for this contest.
Rangers vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers are the top-scoring team in baseball averaging 6.4 runs per game (386 total).
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank seventh in MLB play with 79 total home runs.
- Texas has an MLB-leading .279 batting average.
- The Rangers have a league-best .346 on-base percentage.
- Texas ranks second in baseball with a .462 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals have scored the ninth-most runs in the league this season with 289.
- St. Louis ranks fifth in Major League Baseball with 84 home runs.
- The Cardinals rank 13th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- St. Louis has the 13th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.325).
- The Cardinals are ninth in MLB with a .423 slugging percentage this season.
Rangers vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have won 71% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (22-9).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -138 or shorter, Texas has an 18-5 record (winning 78.3% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 58%.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times this season for a 29-19-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have a 34-15-0 record ATS this season (covering 69.4% of the time).
- The Cardinals have entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won eight, or 38.1%, of those games.
- St. Louis has a record of 2-6 when it’s set as an underdog of +118 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 45.9% chance to win.
- St. Louis’ games have gone over the total in 23 of its 47 chances.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 20-32-0 in 52 games with a spread this season.
|Jon Gray (TEX)||Pitcher||Jack Flaherty (STL)|
|6 – 1||W/L||3 – 4|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien leads Texas with a .304 batting average. He’s also hit nine homers and has 50 RBI.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Semien’s home run total places him 54th and his RBI tally places him third.
- Semien is batting .391 with one homer during his last five games and is on a 25-game hitting streak.
- Garcia leads Texas in home runs with 15 and runs batted in with 52.
- Garcia ranks ninth in home runs and second in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Garcia will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .429 with one homer.
- Nate Lowe has collected 68 base hits, an OBP of .357 and a slugging percentage of .448 this season.
- Lowe will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .333 with two homers.
- Jonah Heim has 56 hits and an OBP of .348 to go with a slugging percentage of .481 this season.
- Heim is batting .389 with one homer in his last five games. He also comes into Wednesday’s game looking to extend his nine-game hitting streak.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with a .291 batting average.
- Goldschmidt is 45th in homers and 81st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .263 with eight doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 17 walks.
- Arenado ranks 27th in homers and 15th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Arenado has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .263 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Nolan Gorman paces the Cardinals in home runs (14) and runs batted in (44).
- Tommy Edman has 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 16 walks while hitting .255.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!