MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 2:35 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Rangers||-1.5 (+162)||O 8.5 (-125)||-125|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-192)||U 8.5 (-102)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: TEX: Gray (R) TOR: Bassitt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rangers vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (43-27) host the Toronto Blue Jays (39-33) Sunday to close out a three-game series. The Rangers are favored (-125) to win the rubber match, which starts at 2:35 PM ET from Globe Life Field. Texas’ Jon Gray gets the start, and he’ll go against Toronto’s Chris Bassitt.
Rangers vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Rangers score the most runs in baseball (423 total, six per game).
- The Rangers are seventh-best in baseball with 94 total home runs.
- Texas leads the majors with a .270 batting average.
- The Rangers have a league-best .339 on-base percentage.
- Texas ranks third in baseball, slugging .454.
- The Blue Jays rank 11th in the majors with 323 total runs scored this season.
- Toronto has hit 83 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have a team batting average of .262 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Toronto is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking sixth with an OBP of .330.
- The Blue Jays rank 11th in the majors with a .420 team slugging percentage.
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rangers have been favored on the moneyline 37 total times this season. They’ve gone 24-13 in those games.
- Texas has a 20-11 record (winning 64.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 55.6%.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 57 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 34 of those games (34-23-0).
- The Rangers have collected a 38-21-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Jays have been underdogs in 17 games this season and won eight (47.1%) of those contests.
- Toronto has entered nine games this season as the underdog by +106 or more and is 3-6 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Blue Jays.
- Games involving Toronto have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 28 of 59 chances this season.
- The Blue Jays have an ATS record of 28-34-0 in 62 games with a spread this season.
|Jon Gray (TEX)||Pitcher||Chris Bassitt (TOR)|
|6 – 2||W/L||7 – 5|
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 82 hits, an OBP of .345 plus a slugging percentage of .466.
- Semien ranks 61st in Major League Baseball in home runs, and fifth in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in home runs (15) and runs batted in (55) this season while batting .260.
- Garcia is 15th in MLB in homers, and third in RBI.
- Nate Lowe has collected 76 base hits, an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .436 this season.
- Lowe will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .333 with one homer.
- Josh Jung is batting .280 with an OBP of .337 and a slugging percentage of .502 this season.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette paces the Blue Jays with 14 home runs and 44 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .313.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Bichette is 20th in homers and 21st in RBI.
- Bichette has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with four doubles and an RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 14 doubles, nine home runs and 26 walks while hitting .284.
- Guerrero currently ranks 76th in home runs and 24th in RBI in the big leagues.
- George Springer has nine doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 25 walks while batting .252.
- Daulton Varsho has 11 doubles, 12 home runs and 25 walks while batting .231.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!