MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Cincinnati Reds, including TJ Friedl, will take on Jake Woodford and the St. Louis Cardinals on September 29 at 8:15 PM ET at Busch Stadium.
Game Info and TJ Friedl Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
TJ Friedl Stats
- Friedl’s batting average of .280 leads all Cincinnati hitters this season.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 22nd in batting average, 35th in on-base percentage, and 41st in slugging.
- Friedl has a batting average of .500 with four homers over the course of his last games and is on an eight-game hit streak.
- In 64.4% of his games this season (87 of 135), he has collected at least one hit, and in 40 of those contests (29.6%) he recorded more than one hit.
- He has gone deep in 13.3% of his games this season, including 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- Friedl has knocked in at least one run in 32.6% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 9.6% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in six contests.
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cardinals staff is 29th in MLB with a K/9 rate of 7.6.
- The Cardinals sport a 4.70 team ERA that ranks 23rd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Cardinals will hand the ball to Woodford (2-2) for his eighth start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 5.09 ERA this season with 5.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.1 walks per nine across 14 games.
Friedl’s recent games
- at Guardians on September 27: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Guardians on September 26: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 24: 2-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on September 22: 2-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 3 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Twins on September 20: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- vs. Twins on September 19: 1-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Twins on September 18: 1-for-4
- at Mets on September 17: 0-for-1
- at Mets on September 16: 2-for-4, 1 R
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!