MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
TJ Friedl and the Cincinnati Reds will face starting pitcher Lucas Giolito and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field on Tuesday at 6:10 PM ET.
Game Info and TJ Friedl Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
TJ Friedl Stats
- Friedl leads Cincinnati in batting with a .280 average while slugging 17 homers and driving in 63 runs.
- He ranks 23rd in batting average, 34th in on base percentage, and 45th in slugging in MLB action.
- Friedl has a batting average of .471 with three homers in his last games and is riding a six-game hit streak.
- He has recorded a hit in 85 of 133 games this year (63.9%), including 40 multi-hit efforts (30.1%).
- In 17 games this year, he has gone deep (12.8% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 42 tilts this season (31.6%), Friedl has notched an RBI, and in 13 of those games (9.8%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 8.2 K/9 rate. That’s fifth-worst in the majors.
- At 3.95, the Guardians have the seventh-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Guardians hurlers have combined to give up 165 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the first-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Guardians will hand the ball to Giolito (8-14) for his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 4.70 ERA ranks 39th, 1.267 WHIP ranks 34th, and 10 K/9 ranks 11th.
Friedl’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 24: 2-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on September 22: 2-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 3 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Twins on September 20: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- vs. Twins on September 19: 1-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Twins on September 18: 1-for-4
- at Mets on September 17: 0-for-1
- at Mets on September 16: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Mets on September 15: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Tigers on September 14: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!