MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tom Murphy and the Seattle Mariners will face starting pitcher Yusei Kikuchi and the Toronto Blue Jays at T-Mobile Park on Friday at 10:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Tom Murphy Props
- Day: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Tom Murphy Stats
- Murphy has collected 28 hits this season and has an OBP of .330. He’s slugging .539 on the year.
- He has picked up a hit in 55.9% of his 34 games this year, collecting multiple hits in 23.5% of those games.
- He has cleared the fence in 17.6% of his games in 2023, and 5.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Murphy has produced an RBI in seven games this year (20.6%), including three multi-RBI outings (8.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
Blue Jays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks third-best in MLB.
- At 3.81, the Blue Jays have the fourth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Blue Jays hurlers have combined to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs given up (122 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Blue Jays will send Kikuchi (7-3) to the mound for his 20th start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 32-year-old’s 4.13 ERA ranks 39th, 1.276 WHIP ranks 41st, and 9.2 K/9 ranks 26th.
Murphy’s recent games
- vs. Twins on July 19: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Tigers on July 14: 0-for-2, 1 R
- at Astros on July 8: 1-for-3
- at Astros on July 6: 0-for-1
- at Giants on July 4: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rays on July 2: 2-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Rays on June 30: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on June 28: 3-for-3
- at Orioles on June 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on June 17: 0-for-5, 3 K