MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 3:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SN1
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+159)||O 9.5 (-101)||-123|
|Braves||+1.5 (-188)||U 9.5 (-126)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Berrios (R) ATL: Elder (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Saturday when the Toronto Blue Jays (22-16) and Atlanta Braves (25-13) take to the field at 3:07 PM ET, live on SN1. Matt Chapman is batting .328 for the Blue Jays (-123 favorites on the moneyline) while Ronald Acuna Jr. leads the underdog Braves (+105) with a .345 average. Jose Berrios will get the ball for Toronto while Atlanta will counter with Bryce Elder.
Blue Jays vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays have the No. 10 offense in MLB play scoring 4.8 runs per game (181 total runs).
- The Blue Jays average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 14th in MLB play with 43 total home runs.
- Toronto ranks 10th in MLB with a .255 batting average.
- The Blue Jays’ .330 on-base percentage ranks ninth-best in MLB.
- Toronto ranks 13th in baseball, slugging .413.
- The Braves are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 199 total runs this season.
- Atlanta’s 60 home runs rank fourth in Major League Baseball.
- The Braves rank ninth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Atlanta has an on-base percentage of .338 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Braves are second in MLB with a .456 slugging percentage this season.
Blue Jays vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have been favored on the moneyline 20 total times this season. They’ve finished 13-7 in those games.
- Toronto has an 11-6 record (winning 64.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -123 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.2% in this game.
- Toronto has played in 29 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-16-0).
- The Blue Jays have a 16-13-0 record against the spread this season (covering 55.2% of the time).
- The Braves have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Atlanta has played as an underdog of +105 or more once this season and won that game.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- So far this season, Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of its 26 games with a total.
- In 27 games with a spread this season, the Braves are 11-16-0 ATS.
|José Berríos (TOR)||Pitcher||Bryce Elder (ATL)|
|3 – 3||W/L||3 – 0|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette is batting .321 this season with a team-high eight home runs and 24 RBI.
- Bichette ranks 21st in the majors in home runs, and 24th in RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has collected 44 hits this season and has an OBP of .389. He’s slugging .521 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Guerrero is 31st in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Guerrero has a batting average of .263 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Chapman is batting .328 to lead Toronto, while adding five homers and 22 runs batted in this season.
- Daulton Varsho has 32 hits and an OBP of .310 to go with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads the Braves with a team-high batting average of .345.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Acuna is 31st in homers and 37th in RBI.
- Acuna takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .300 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Sean Murphy has been productive as he leads his team with 32 runs batted in.
- Murphy ranks 10th among hitters in MLB in homers, and fourth in RBI.
- Matt Olson paces the Braves with 11 home runs.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .268 with seven doubles, a triple, nine home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!