MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 3:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SNET
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+132)||O 9.5 (-111)||-144|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-156)||U 9.5 (-114)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Manoah (R) BAL: Rodriguez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Anthony Santander leads the Baltimore Orioles (29-16) into Saturday’s matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays (25-20) on a two-game homer streak. His Orioles are underdogs for the contest, however, with sportsbooks naming the Blue Jays as -144 moneyline favorites. The game starts at 3:07 PM ET from Rogers Centre, live on SNET. Alek Manoah will get the ball for Toronto while Baltimore will counter with Grayson Rodriguez.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 13th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.6 runs per game (206 total).
- The Blue Jays are 18th in baseball with 47 home runs. They average one per game.
- Toronto has the 11th-ranked batting average in the majors (.255).
- The Blue Jays are 10th in MLB with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Toronto is 16th in baseball, slugging .404.
- The Orioles have scored 226 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- Baltimore has hit 56 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of .251 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Baltimore has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- Fueled by 144 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank ninth in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won 15 of the 26 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (57.7%).
- Toronto has an 8-8 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -144 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Blue Jays a 59% chance to win.
- Toronto has played in 35 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-19-0).
- The Blue Jays have a 19-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Orioles have won six out of the 10 games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Baltimore has a record of 2-3 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total in 19 of its 35 chances.
- The Orioles have an ATS record of 23-12-0 in 35 games with a spread this season.
|Alek Manoah (TOR)||Pitcher||Grayson Rodriguez (BAL)|
|1 – 4||W/L||2 – 1|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in home runs with nine, runs batted in with 30 and his batting average of .321 is also best on his team.
- Bichette’s home runs rank him 29th in Major League Baseball, and he ranks 24th in RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 50 hits and an OBP of .380 to go with a slugging percentage of .509 this season.
- Guerrero ranks 45th in homers and 33rd in RBI in the majors.
- Matt Chapman has 50 hits this season and a slash line of .303/.385/.503.
- Kevin Kiermaier has collected 38 hits this season and has an OBP of .383. He’s slugging .513 on the year.
- Kiermaier is batting .563 with one homer during his last five games. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins paces the Orioles with 34 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Mullins ranks 72nd in home runs and eighth in RBI.
- Mullins heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .280 with seven doubles, seven home runs and 36 walks.
- Rutschman is 45th overall in home runs and 47th in RBI this season.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads the Orioles in home runs (10) and runs batted in (34).
- Adam Frazier has five doubles, five home runs and 17 walks while batting .229.
- Frazier has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with two home runs and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!