MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+151)||O 8.5 (-128)||-111|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-178)||U 8.5 (+101)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Berrios (R) BAL: Bradish (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (37-31), led by Cavan Biggio on a two-game home run streak, are -111 favorites on the moneyline to defeat Gunnar Henderson (homers in three straight contests) and the Baltimore Orioles (42-24). First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET on Wednesday, live from Oriole Park at Camden Yards and airing on MASN2. Jose Berrios will get the ball for Toronto while Baltimore will counter with Kyle Bradish.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays have the No. 11 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (314 total runs).
- The Blue Jays average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 12th in baseball with 78 total home runs.
- Toronto is third in the majors with a .264 batting average.
- The Blue Jays are third in baseball with an on-base percentage of .333.
- Toronto ranks 11th in MLB, slugging .422.
- The Orioles have scored 334 runs this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- Baltimore’s 80 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Orioles rank 13th in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- Baltimore has an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Orioles are seventh in MLB with a .428 slugging percentage this season.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays are 23-19 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.8% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -111 or shorter, Toronto has a 21-19 record (winning 52.5% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blue Jays’ implied win probability is 52.6%.
- Toronto has played in 56 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-28-0).
- The Blue Jays have a 27-31-0 record ATS this season.
- The Orioles have won 12, or 57.1%, of the 21 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Baltimore has a record of 12-8 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Games involving Baltimore have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 31 of 56 chances this season.
- In 56 games with a spread this season, the Orioles are 36-20-0 ATS.
|José Berríos (TOR)||Pitcher||Kyle Bradish (BAL)|
|6 – 4||W/L||2 – 2|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette is batting .313 with 14 home runs and 43 RBI. All three of those stats are tops among Toronto hitters this season.
- Bichette is 16th in homers and 17th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 72 hits and an OBP of .353 to go with a slugging percentage of .445 this season.
- Guerrero ranks 65th in homers and 21st in RBI in the majors.
- Guerrero has a batting average of .278 in his last five outings and is working on a three-game hit streak.
- George Springer has collected 66 base hits, an OBP of .326 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Springer is batting .263 with one homer over the course of his last 10 games while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Matt Chapman has 66 hits and an OBP of .346 to go with a slugging percentage of .470 this season.
- Chapman will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .150 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .276 with 10 doubles, eight home runs and 46 walks.
- Rutschman is 86th in homers and 103rd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Adam Frazier has 11 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 19 walks while batting .236.
- Among all MLB hitters, Frazier ranks 86th in homers and 75th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander is hitting .258 with 19 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Austin Hays is hitting .299 to pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!