MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SNET
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+165)||O 8.5 (-112)||-120|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-196)||U 8.5 (-113)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Ryu (L) BAL: Bradish (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Whit Merrifield (10 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Toronto Blue Jays (59-48) and Baltimore Orioles (65-41) meet Tuesday at 7:07 PM ET, live on SNET from Rogers Centre. Merrifield and the Blue Jays are favored by oddsmakers with -120 odds on the moneyline. Hyun-Jin Ryu gets the starting nod for Toronto while Kyle Bradish is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays rank 14th in runs scored with 483, 4.5 per game.
- The Blue Jays average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 13th in baseball with 124 total home runs.
- Toronto has the fifth-best batting average in the majors (.260).
- The Blue Jays rank ninth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .330.
- Toronto ranks ninth in baseball, slugging .418.
- The Orioles are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking 10th with 515 total runs this season.
- Baltimore has hit 124 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Orioles’ .249 batting average ranks 17th in the league this season.
- Baltimore has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- Fueled by 341 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank ninth in MLB with a .418 slugging percentage this season.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won 40 of the 70 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, Toronto has a record of 33-24 (57.9%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blue Jays’ implied win probability is 54.5%.
- Toronto has played in 94 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-53-0).
- The Blue Jays are 45-51-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Orioles have been the underdog 41 times and won 24, or 58.5%, of those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 18-13 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +103 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Orioles, based on the moneyline, is 49.3%.
- Games involving Baltimore have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 53 of 93 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 57-35-0 against the spread in their 92 chances this season.
|Hyun-Jin Ryu (TOR)||Pitcher||Kyle Bradish (BAL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||6 – 6|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .269 this season with a team-high 17 home runs and 66 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Guerrero is 46th in batting average, 46th in on-base percentage, and 56th in slugging.
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in batting average (.318) and home runs (17) this season, while also driving in 59 runs.
- Bichette ranks 41st in Major League Baseball in homers, and 38th in RBI.
- Bichette enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s hitting .500 over the course of his last five games.
- Merrifield has 110 hits this season and a slash line of .303/.351/.430.
- Merrifield enters this game on a 10-game hit streak. He’s batting .391 over the course of his last five games with three homers.
- George Springer is batting .246 with an OBP of .315 and a slugging percentage of .382 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has 17 doubles, 14 home runs and 62 walks while hitting .268.
- Rutschman is 75th in homers and 84th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Anthony Santander’s 18 home runs and 58 runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Among all major league hitters, Santander ranks 32nd in homers and 42nd in RBI.
- Santander brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .158 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Adam Frazier is batting .240 with 15 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 25 walks.
- Frazier enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .294 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Gunnar Henderson is batting .242 with 14 doubles, five triples, 17 home runs and 44 walks.
- Henderson takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!