MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+162)||O 8.5 (-109)||-125|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-192)||U 8.5 (-116)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Kikuchi (L) BAL: Rodriguez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (66-41) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the Toronto Blue Jays (59-49) Wednesday at 7:07 PM ET on MLB Network. Oddsmakers consider the Blue Jays to be -125 favorites, while the Orioles are +106 underdogs to keep their streak alive. Toronto’s Yusei Kikuchi gets the start, and he’ll go against Baltimore’s Grayson Rodriguez.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 14th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.5 runs per game (486 total).
- The Blue Jays rank 14th in MLB play with 126 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Toronto has the sixth-best batting average in MLB (.259).
- The Blue Jays’ .329 on-base percentage is ninth-best in MLB.
- Toronto ranks 10th in baseball with a .418 slugging percentage.
- The Orioles have scored the ninth-most runs in the league this season with 528.
- Baltimore ranks 14th in Major League Baseball with 126 home runs.
- The Orioles rank 16th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- Baltimore has an OBP of .319 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Orioles are ninth in MLB with a .421 slugging percentage this season.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have compiled a 40-31 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 56.3% of those games).
- Toronto has a record of 30-24 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter (55.6% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Blue Jays’ implied win probability is 55.6%.
- Toronto has played in 95 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-53-0).
- The Blue Jays have gone 45-52-0 against the spread this season.
- The Orioles have been underdogs in 42 games this season and won 25 (59.5%) of those contests.
- Baltimore has a record of 17-13 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +106 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Orioles, based on the moneyline, is 48.5%.
- Baltimore and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 54 of its 94 opportunities.
- The Orioles are 58-35-0 against the spread this season.
|Yusei Kikuchi (TOR)||Pitcher||Grayson Rodriguez (BAL)|
|8 – 3||W/L||2 – 2|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .267 this season with a team-high 17 home runs and 66 RBI.
- Guerrero ranks 45th in homers and 20th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in homers with 17 while also batting a team-best .318 this season.
- Bichette is 45th in homers and 39th in RBI this year.
- Bichette enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s hitting .500 over the course of his last five outings.
- Whit Merrifield has 110 hits this season and a slash line of .300/.348/.425.
- George Springer is batting .244 with an OBP of .312 and a slugging percentage of .378 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has 18 doubles, 14 home runs and 63 walks while batting .271.
- Among all batters in the majors, Rutschman is 80th in home runs and 81st in RBI.
- Anthony Santander has hit 19 home runs with 62 RBI. Both lead his team.
- Santander is 30th in home runs and 31st in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Santander heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and seven RBI.
- Gunnar Henderson is batting .247 with 14 doubles, five triples, 18 home runs and 44 walks.
- Henderson has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and six RBI.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .240 with 15 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 25 walks.
- Frazier brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .294 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!