MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+108)||O 9.5 (-126)||-147|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-126)||U 9.5 (-101)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Berrios (R) BOS: Kluber (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (15-14), led by Masataka Yoshida on a 10-game hitting streak, will meet the Toronto Blue Jays (18-10) Monday at Fenway Park. The Blue Jays are -147 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 7:10 PM ET on NESN. Jose Berrios takes the mound for Toronto while Corey Kluber is Boston’s starter for the contest.
Blue Jays vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays have the No. 12 offense in baseball scoring 4.7 runs per game (132 total runs).
- The Blue Jays rank 17th in MLB action with 31 total home runs.
- Toronto is seventh in the majors with a .258 batting average.
- The Blue Jays are eighth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .333.
- Toronto ranks 15th in MLB with a .408 slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking third with 163 total runs this season.
- Boston’s 37 home runs rank eighth in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .258 this season, which ranks seventh among MLB teams.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .334 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Red Sox rank seventh in the majors with a .436 team slugging percentage.
|Blue Jays||Red Sox|
Blue Jays vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have put together a 10-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 76.9% of those games).
- Toronto has gone 7-2 (winning 77.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -147 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have a 59.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Toronto has played in 19 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-13-0).
- The Blue Jays have put together a 12-7-0 record ATS this season.
- The Red Sox have entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won five, or 38.5%, of those games.
- Boston has entered five games this season as the underdog by +125 or more and is 3-2 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 13 of its 19 games with a total this season.
- The Red Sox are 8-11-0 ATS in their 19 games with a spread this season.
|José Berríos (TOR)||Pitcher||Corey Kluber (BOS)|
|2 – 3||W/L||1 – 4|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Matt Chapman leads Toronto in batting average (.384) and runs batted in (21) this season while also slugging five homers.
- Chapman ranks 39th in the majors in home runs, and 14th in RBI.
- Chapman is batting .500 during his last five games and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has collected 34 hits this season and has an OBP of .394. He’s slugging .491 on the year.
- Guerrero ranks 39th in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Bo Bichette’s six home runs lead all Toronto hitters, and he’s slugging .508.
- George Springer is batting .225 with an OBP of .283 and a slugging percentage of .315 this season.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers paces the Red Sox in home runs (10) and runs batted in (27).
- Devers ranks second in home runs and third in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Alex Verdugo’s .308 batting average leads his team.
- Verdugo is 68th in homers and 39th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Verdugo takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .261 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
- Yoshida is batting .276 with four doubles, four home runs and 12 walks.
- Yoshida has safely hit in 10 games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .410 with three doubles, three home runs, four walks and 10 RBI.
- Justin Turner is batting .259 with five doubles, two home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!