MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SN1
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+100)||O 9.5 (-101)||-204|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-117)||U 9.5 (-126)||+171|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Berrios (R) CHW: Clevinger (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (7-16) will try to end their five-game losing streak when they visit the Toronto Blue Jays (14-9) on Tuesday at 7:07 PM ET on SN1. Bookmakers consider the Blue Jays to be -204 favorites for the contest, while the White Sox are +171 underdogs looking for the upset. Toronto’s Jose Berrios gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Mike Clevinger.
Blue Jays vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in runs scored with 105, 4.6 per game.
- The Blue Jays are 14th in baseball with 26 total home runs.
- Toronto has the seventh-best batting average in the majors (.256).
- The Blue Jays are ninth in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Toronto’s .406 slugging percentage ranks 13th in baseball.
- The White Sox have scored 96 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Chicago has hit 23 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The White Sox rank 20th in MLB with a .235 team batting average.
- Chicago is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .296.
- Fueled by 71 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 20th in MLB with a .382 slugging percentage this season.
|Blue Jays||White Sox|
Blue Jays vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won 75% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-2).
- Toronto has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -204 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have a 67.1% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Toronto has played in 14 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total five times (5-9-0).
- The Blue Jays have a 9-5-0 record ATS this season.
- The White Sox have been listed as the underdog nine times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Chicago has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +171 odds on it winning this game.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 36.9% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- So far this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in six of its 12 games with a total.
- In 13 games with a spread this season, the White Sox are 4-9-0 ATS.
|José Berríos (TOR)||Pitcher||Mike Clevinger (CHW)|
|1 – 3||W/L||2 – 1|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads Toronto in home runs this season with five while driving in 13 runs.
- Guerrero ranks 19th in MLB in homers, and 45th in RBI.
- Guerrero is batting .250 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- Matt Chapman is batting .361 with five home runs and 18 RBI, all three of which lead Toronto this season.
- Chapman ranks 19th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 13th in RBI.
- Chapman enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .167 during his last five games.
- Bo Bichette has collected 32 base hits, an OBP of .365 and a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
- Whit Merrifield is batting .317 with an OBP of .377 and a slugging percentage of .417 this season.
- Merrifield will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak. He’s batting .438 over the course of his last five outings.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has put up a team-best 16 runs batted in.
- Vaughn’s home run total ranks 199th in the big leagues, and he is 22nd in RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi has a club-leading .296 batting average.
- Among all major league hitters, Benintendi is 293rd in homers and 233rd in RBI.
- Benintendi enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a double, four walks and an RBI.
- Luis Robert has launched a team-high five homers.
- Yasmani Grandal has seven doubles, two home runs and eight walks while batting .269.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!