MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, August 7, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-133)||-126|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (+105)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Ryu (L) CLE: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (63-50) and Davis Schneider (four hits last time out) are favored (-126) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Cleveland Guardians (54-58) on Monday at 7:10 PM ET on MLB Network. Hyun-Jin Ryu will get the ball for Toronto while Cleveland will counter with Gavin Williams.
Blue Jays vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 13th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.6 runs per game (516 total).
- The Blue Jays average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 14th in MLB play with 133 total home runs.
- Toronto has the fifth-best batting average in MLB (.261).
- The Blue Jays are fifth in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Toronto ranks ninth in baseball, slugging .421.
- The Guardians have scored 457 runs (just 4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Cleveland’s 84 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 16th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.313).
- The Guardians are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .381 this season.
Blue Jays vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won 56.2% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (41-32).
- Toronto has a 30-24 record (winning 55.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -126 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Blue Jays’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- Toronto has combined with opponents to go over the total 43 times this season for a 43-57-0 record against the over/under.
- The Blue Jays are 48-54-0 against the spread this season.
- The Guardians have been underdogs in 45 games this season and won 16 (35.6%) of those contests.
- Cleveland has entered 31 games this season as the underdog by +108 or more and is 9-22 in those contests.
- The Guardians have a 48.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 42 of its 98 opportunities.
- The Guardians are 52-46-0 against the spread this season.
|Hyun-Jin Ryu (TOR)||Pitcher||Gavin Williams (CLE)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 3|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .263 this season with a team-high 18 home runs and 69 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Guerrero’s home run total ranks him 40th and his RBI tally ranks him 22nd.
- Whit Merrifield is batting .293 to lead Toronto, while adding 10 homers and 52 runs batted in this season.
- Merrifield ranks 154th in homers and 76th in RBI this season.
- George Springer has 108 hits this season and a slash line of .252/.322/.388.
- Springer is batting .205 during his last 10 outings while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Matt Chapman has collected 104 hits this season and has an OBP of .351. He’s slugging .462 on the year.
- Chapman enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .250 with one homer.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has launched a team-best 18 home runs.
- Ramirez ranks 40th in homers and 32nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ramirez heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a double, three walks and two RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 26 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 49 walks while hitting .273.
- Kwan currently is 266th in home runs and 149th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Kwan brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .158 with two walks.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .234 with 19 doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 24 walks.
- Will Brennan is batting .260 with 18 doubles, five home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!