MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (-120)||O 11.5 (-120)||-181|
|Rockies||+1.5 (+103)||U 11.5 (-105)||+153|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Kikuchi (L) COL: Blach (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (49-85) will try to end their four-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Blue Jays (74-61) on Saturday at 8:10 PM ET on SportsNet RM. Sportsbooks consider the Blue Jays to be -181 favorites for the contest, while the Rockies are +153 underdogs looking for the upset. Toronto’s Yusei Kikuchi gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Ty Blach.
Blue Jays vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 14th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.6 runs per game (616 total).
- The Blue Jays rank 16th in MLB play with 159 total home runs.
- Toronto ranks sixth in the majors with a .259 batting average.
- The Blue Jays rank seventh in baseball with an on-base percentage of .329.
- Toronto’s .419 slugging percentage ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Rockies rank 19th in the majors with 588 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado ranks 25th in Major League Baseball with 135 home runs.
- The Rockies’ .248 batting average ranks 16th in the league this season.
- Colorado has the 24th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.309).
- The Rockies are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .402 this season.
Blue Jays vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have been favored on the moneyline 93 total times this season. They’ve gone 50-43 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -181 or shorter, Toronto has a record of 14-11 (56%).
- The Blue Jays have an implied moneyline win probability of 64.4% in this game.
- Toronto has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 120 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 52 of those games (52-68-0).
- The Blue Jays have put together a 58-66-0 record ATS this season (covering 46.8% of the time).
- This season, the Rockies have won 41 out of the 111 games, or 36.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Colorado has entered 64 games this season as the underdog by +153 or more and is 20-44 in those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 39.5% chance to win.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 52 of its 115 chances.
- The Rockies are 58-58-0 against the spread this season.
|Yusei Kikuchi (TOR)||Pitcher||Ty Blach (COL)|
|9 – 4||W/L||1 – 1|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads Toronto in home runs with 20 and runs batted in with 80.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Guerrero’s home run total ranks him 61st and his RBI tally ranks him 29th.
- Guerrero enters this game on a 12-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .200 with one homer.
- George Springer is batting .257 with an OBP of .326 and a slugging percentage of .401 this season.
- Springer ranks 91st in home runs and 101st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Whit Merrifield has collected 139 base hits, an OBP of .331 and a slugging percentage of .410 this season.
- Merrifield is batting .200 in his last 10 outings while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .222 with an OBP of .286 and a slugging percentage of .379 this season.
- Varsho will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .235 over the course of his last five games.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies in home runs (22) and runs batted in (68).
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, McMahon ranks 38th in homers and 53rd in RBI.
- Ezequiel Tovar is hitting .257 with 30 doubles, three triples, 15 home runs and 21 walks.
- Tovar is 113th overall in home runs and 79th in RBI this season.
- Tovar brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .227 with two doubles and two RBI.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a team-high batting average of .270.
- Diaz has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .167 with two RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .285 with 15 doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 31 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!