MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SNET
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+146)||–||-138|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Gausman (R) HOU: Brown (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a four-hit effort last time out, Yainer Diaz leads the Houston Astros (36-24) into action as +118 underdogs against the Toronto Blue Jays (33-28). First pitch from Rogers Centre at 7:07 PM ET on Tuesday, live on SNET. Toronto’s Kevin Gausman and Houston’s Hunter Brown have been named the starters for this contest.
Blue Jays vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays have the No. 11 offense in baseball scoring 4.7 runs per game (284 total runs).
- The Blue Jays average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 10th in baseball with 70 total home runs.
- Toronto ranks third in MLB with a .265 batting average.
- The Blue Jays’ .333 on-base percentage is fourth-best in MLB.
- Toronto ranks eighth in MLB, slugging .423.
- The Astros rank 12th in the majors with 278 total runs scored this season.
- Houston ranks 16th in Major League Baseball with 67 home runs.
- The Astros have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 14th among MLB teams.
- Houston has an OBP of .320 this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Astros are 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
Blue Jays vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have been the moneyline favorite 36 total times this season. They’ve gone 20-16 in those games.
- Toronto has an 11-10 record (winning 52.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -138 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have a 58% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Toronto has played in 49 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-24-0).
- The Blue Jays have covered 49% of their games this season, going 25-26-0 ATS.
- This season, the Astros have won 10 out of the 14 games, or 71.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Houston has a record of 2-1 when it’s set as an underdog of +118 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Astros have a 45.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of its 48 opportunities.
- The Astros are 25-22-0 ATS in their 47 games with a spread this season.
|Kevin Gausman (TOR)||Pitcher||Hunter Brown (HOU)|
|4 – 3||W/L||5 – 2|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in batting average (.330), home runs (12) and runs batted in (40) this season.
- Among batters in MLB, Bichette is 17th in home runs and 13th in RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 66 hits and an OBP of .354 to go with a slugging percentage of .467 this season.
- Guerrero is 53rd in homers and 22nd in RBI this year.
- Guerrero has a batting average of .316 with one homer over the course of his last five games and is riding a five-game hit streak.
- Matt Chapman has collected 63 base hits, an OBP of .362 and a slugging percentage of .487 this season.
- Chapman will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .188 with one homer.
- George Springer has collected 58 hits this season and has an OBP of .315. He’s slugging .380 on the year.
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez paces the Astros with 16 home runs and 53 runs batted in.
- Alvarez ranks sixth in homers and first in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Alex Bregman is batting .254 with seven doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 34 walks.
- Bregman ranks 69th in home runs and 30th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Bregman has hit safely in 12 straight games. During his last 10 outings he is batting .405 with a double, two home runs, six walks and 12 RBI.
- Kyle Tucker is hitting .284 with 13 doubles, eight home runs and 25 walks.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .254 with 14 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 13 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!