MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+112)||O 8.5 (-101)||-151|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-131)||U 8.5 (-126)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Berrios (R) MIA: Hoeing (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Monday when the Toronto Blue Jays (39-34) and Miami Marlins (41-31) take to the field at 6:40 PM ET, live on BSFL. Bo Bichette is batting .312 for the Blue Jays (-151 favorites on the moneyline) while Luis Arraez leads the underdog Marlins (+129) with a .388 average. Jose Berrios takes the mound for Toronto while Bryan Hoeing is Miami’s starter for the contest.
Blue Jays vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 11th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.5 runs per game (330 total).
- The Blue Jays average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 13th in MLB play with 83 total home runs.
- Toronto’s .262 batting average is sixth-best in the majors.
- The Blue Jays are sixth in MLB with a .331 on-base percentage.
- Toronto is 12th in MLB with a .418 slugging percentage.
- The Marlins rank 25th in the majors with 289 total runs scored this season.
- Miami ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 68 home runs.
- The Marlins rank ninth in MLB with a .257 team batting average.
- Miami has an OBP of .320 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Marlins are 22nd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .393 this season.
Blue Jays vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have been favored on the moneyline 44 total times this season. They’ve finished 25-19 in those games.
- Toronto has a record of 12-9 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -151 or shorter (57.1% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blue Jays’ implied win probability is 60.2%.
- Toronto has played in 60 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-31-0).
- The Blue Jays have gone 28-35-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Marlins have won 16 out of the 30 games, or 53.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Miami has won six of its 12 games, or 50%, when it’s the underdog by at least +129 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 43.7%.
- Games involving Miami have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 27 of 57 chances this season.
- In 60 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 30-30-0 ATS.
|José Berríos (TOR)||Pitcher||Bryan Hoeing (MIA)|
|7 – 4||W/L||1 – 1|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bichette is batting .312 with 14 home runs and 46 RBI. All three of those stats are best among Toronto hitters this season.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Bichette is 23rd in homers and 16th in RBI.
- Bichette enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .300.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .283 with an OBP of .355 and a slugging percentage of .434 this season.
- Guerrero is 80th in homers and 26th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Guerrero will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .278.
- George Springer has 71 hits this season and a slash line of .255/.324/.403.
- Springer is batting .324 with one homer over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Whit Merrifield has collected 73 hits this season and has an OBP of .364. He’s slugging .393 on the year.
- Merrifield enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .368.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez leads the Marlins with a team-high batting average of .388.
- In all of MLB, Arraez is 302nd in homers and 81st in RBI.
- Jorge Soler has put his power on display as he paces his team with 20 home runs and 42 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Soler ranks third in homers and 26th in RBI.
- Soler takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a home run, nine walks and four RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .269 with 14 doubles, eight home runs and 21 walks.
- Yuli Gurriel has six doubles, three triples, three home runs and 14 walks while hitting .266.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!