MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 12:10 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+132)||O 7.5 (-105)||-135|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-156)||U 7.5 (-120)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Gausman (R) MIA: Alcantara (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (40-35) visit the Miami Marlins (42-32) at 12:10 PM ET Wednesday in a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Bo Bichette is batting .313 this year (sixth in the league) for the favored Blue Jays (-135), while Luis Arraez ranks first in the majors with a .398 average for the underdog Marlins. Toronto’s Kevin Gausman and Miami’s Sandy Alcantara have been named the starters for this contest.
Blue Jays vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays have the No. 13 offense in MLB action scoring 4.4 runs per game (332 total runs).
- The Blue Jays rank 15th in MLB play with 83 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Toronto has the sixth-best batting average in the majors (.261).
- The Blue Jays are ninth in MLB with a .328 on-base percentage.
- Toronto ranks 12th in MLB, slugging .414.
- The Marlins have scored 300 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Miami has hit 69 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Marlins have a team batting average of .259 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .321 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Marlins are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .395 this season.
Blue Jays vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have been the moneyline favorite 45 total times this season. They’ve finished 25-20 in those games.
- Toronto has a record of 16-12 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (57.1% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blue Jays’ implied win probability is 57.4%.
- Toronto has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times this season for a 30-32-0 record against the over/under.
- The Blue Jays have a 29-36-0 record ATS this season.
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 31 games this season and won 17 (54.8%) of those contests.
- This season, Miami has won 11 of its 19 games, or 57.9%, when it’s the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have a 46.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total in 28 of its 59 chances.
- In 62 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 31-31-0 ATS.
|Kevin Gausman (TOR)||Pitcher||Sandy Alcantara (MIA)|
|6 – 3||W/L||2 – 5|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bichette is batting .313 with 14 home runs and 46 RBI. All three of those stats rank first among Toronto hitters this season.
- Among hitters in MLB, Bichette is 25th in homers and 17th in RBI.
- Bichette will look to extend his eight-game hitting streak. He’s batting .300 in his last five outings.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has collected 78 hits this season and has an OBP of .349. He’s slugging .429 on the year.
- Guerrero ranks 83rd in home runs and 30th in RBI in the major leagues.
- George Springer is slashing .255/.322/.399 this season for the Blue Jays.
- Springer is batting .300 with one homer over the course of his last 10 games while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Whit Merrifield has collected 73 hits this season and has an OBP of .358. He’s slugging .387 on the year.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez has racked up a team-best batting average of .398.
- Arraez is 304th in home runs and 71st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Arraez heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .571 with a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s 21 home runs and 45 RBI are both team-highs.
- Soler is third among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 21st in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is batting .275 with 15 doubles, eight home runs and 21 walks.
- De La Cruz brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .217 with a double and four RBI.
- Yuli Gurriel is hitting .260 with six doubles, three triples, three home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!