MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SN1
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+121)||O 9.5 (-109)||-161|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-142)||U 9.5 (-116)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Kikuchi (L) MIL: Houser (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Coming off of a 2-1 series win over the Twins, the Toronto Blue Jays (28-26) are -161 favorites to pick up the win in Game 1 of a three-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers (28-25). The series begins at Rogers Centre, starting on Tuesday at 7:07 PM ET on SN1. Toronto’s Yusei Kikuchi gets the start, and he’ll go against Milwaukee’s Adrian Houser.
Blue Jays vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays score the 10th-most runs in baseball (257 total, 4.8 per game).
- The Blue Jays rank 14th in MLB action with 62 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Toronto has the third-best batting average in MLB (.264).
- The Blue Jays’ .331 on-base percentage is sixth-best in MLB.
- Toronto’s .420 slugging percentage ranks 10th-best in MLB.
- The Brewers have scored 214 runs (4.0 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee’s 63 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers rank 24th in MLB with a .232 team batting average.
- Milwaukee has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Brewers are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .383 this season.
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have been the moneyline favorite 31 total times this season. They’ve finished 17-14 in those games.
- Toronto has a record of 7-6 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -161 or shorter (53.8% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Blue Jays a 61.7% chance to win.
- In the 43 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-20-0).
- The Blue Jays have a 22-23-0 record against the spread this season (covering 48.9% of the time).
- This season, the Brewers have won 10 out of the 19 games, or 52.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Milwaukee has entered seven games this season as the underdog by +137 or more and is 3-4 in those contests.
- The Brewers have a 42.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Milwaukee have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 20 of 43 chances this season.
- The Brewers are 18-24-0 ATS in their 42 games with a spread this season.
|Yusei Kikuchi (TOR)||Pitcher||Adrian Houser (MIL)|
|5 – 2||W/L||1 – 0|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in batting average (.338), home runs (11) and runs batted in (37) this season.
- Bichette ranks 18th in homers and 14th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Bichette will look to extend his eight-game hitting streak. He’s batting .476 with two homers over the course of his last five games.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has collected 57 hits this season and has an OBP of .350. He’s slugging .463 on the year.
- Guerrero ranks 60th in MLB in homers, and 24th in RBI.
- George Springer has 52 hits this season and a slash line of .255/.324/.392.
- Springer will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .313.
- Matt Chapman has 57 hits and an OBP of .366 to go with a slugging percentage of .485 this season.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads the Brewers with a .254 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Yelich ranks 78th in home runs and 90th in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez’s 12 home runs pace his team.
- Tellez currently ranks 13th in homers and 72nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Brian Anderson leads the Brewers with 30 runs batted in.
- Anderson brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Owen Miller has nine doubles, four home runs and six walks while hitting .330.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!