MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 1:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+104)||O 8.5 (-114)||-196|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-121)||U 8.5 (-111)||+165|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Gausman (R) MIL: Peralta (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (29-27) host the Milwaukee Brewers (29-26) Thursday to close out a three-game series. The Blue Jays are favored (-196) to win the rubber match, which starts at 1:07 PM ET from Rogers Centre. Kevin Gausman will get the ball for Toronto while Milwaukee will counter with Freddy Peralta.
Blue Jays vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays rank 11th in runs scored with 266, 4.8 per game.
- The Blue Jays rank 17th in MLB play with 62 total home runs.
- Toronto has the third-best batting average in MLB (.265).
- The Blue Jays’ .331 on-base percentage is sixth-best in MLB.
- Toronto’s .420 slugging percentage is 10th-best in MLB.
- The Brewers have scored 220 runs (just 4.0 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Milwaukee’s 65 home runs rank 11th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .230.
- Milwaukee has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Brewers are 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .380 this season.
Blue Jays vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won 18 of the 33 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (54.5%).
- Toronto has gone 6-3 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -196 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have an implied moneyline win probability of 66.2% in this game.
- Toronto has had an over/under set by bookmakers 45 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 23 of those games (23-22-0).
- The Blue Jays have a 23-24-0 record against the spread this season (covering 48.9% of the time).
- This season, the Brewers have been the underdog 21 times and won 11, or 52.4%, of those games.
- Milwaukee has played as an underdog of +165 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 37.7% chance to win.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of its 45 games with a total this season.
- The Brewers are 19-25-0 against the spread this season.
|Kevin Gausman (TOR)||Pitcher||Freddy Peralta (MIL)|
|3 – 3||W/L||5 – 4|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in home runs with 11, runs batted in with 38 and his batting average of .329 is also best on his team.
- Bichette’s home runs rank him 21st in baseball, and he is 17th in RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 60 hits and an OBP of .349 to go with a slugging percentage of .457 this season.
- Guerrero ranks 63rd in home runs and 28th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- George Springer has 53 hits this season and a slash line of .250/.321/.382.
- Matt Chapman has 60 hits and an OBP of .366 to go with a slugging percentage of .490 this season.
- Chapman will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .222 during his last five outings.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich paces the Brewers with a .251 batting average.
- Yelich’s home run total ranks 83rd in the majors, and he is 95th in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has put his power on display as he leads his team with 12 home runs.
- Tellez is 16th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 77th in RBI.
- Brian Anderson leads the Brewers with 30 runs batted in.
- Owen Miller is hitting .331 with 10 doubles, four home runs and six walks.
- Miller has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .313 with a double, two walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!