MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-102)||-144|
|Twins||+1.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (-125)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Gausman (R) MIN: Varland (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (26-24) enter Friday’s matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays (26-25) following their 1-2 series defeat to the Giants. The Blue Jays, coming off of a series loss against the Rays, are listed as -144 favorites for Game 1. The series begins at Target Field, starting at 8:10 PM ET on BSN. Kevin Gausman will get the ball for Toronto while Minnesota will counter with Louie Varland.
Blue Jays vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 10th-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.8 runs per game (244 total).
- The Blue Jays average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 15th in MLB play with 57 total home runs.
- Toronto has the third-best batting average in MLB (.265).
- The Blue Jays’ .333 on-base percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- Toronto is 12th in baseball, slugging .418.
- The Twins have scored 230 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Minnesota has hit 68 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the majors.
- The Twins have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.309).
- Fueled by 155 extra-base hits, the Twins rank 15th in MLB with a .405 slugging percentage this season.
Blue Jays vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays are 15-14 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 51.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter, Toronto has gone 8-9 (47.1%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Blue Jays have an implied win probability of 59%.
- In the 41 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-19-0).
- The Blue Jays have covered 47.6% of their games this season, going 20-22-0 ATS.
- The Twins have been underdogs in 13 games this season and won five (38.5%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has a record of 2-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +123 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 14 of its 35 opportunities.
- The Twins have an ATS record of 17-19-0 in 36 games with a spread this season.
|Kevin Gausman (TOR)||Pitcher||Louie Varland (MIN)|
|2 – 3||W/L||2 – 0|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in batting average (.326) and home runs (nine) this season, while also chipping in with 31 RBI.
- Bichette’s home runs rank him 36th in baseball, and he is 30th in RBI.
- Bichette is batting .435 during his last five games and is riding a five-game hitting streak.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads Toronto in runs batted in (34) this season. He’s batting .298 while slugging .489.
- Guerrero ranks 49th in homers and 15th in RBI this season.
- Guerrero has a batting average of .261 with one homer during his last five games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- Matt Chapman is slashing .295/.372/.505 this season for the Blue Jays.
- George Springer is batting .245 with an OBP of .316 and a slugging percentage of .375 this season.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton paces the Twins with a team-high batting average of .238.
- Buxton is 28th in homers and 80th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Carlos Correa has 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 22 walks while hitting .213.
- Correa is 91st overall in home runs and 72nd in RBI this season.
- Correa has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two doubles, six walks and an RBI.
- Joey Gallo has a team-high 11 home runs.
- Kyle Farmer is batting .274 with two doubles, three home runs and five walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!