MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+148)||O 8.5 (-112)||-108|
|Twins||+1.5 (-175)||U 8.5 (-113)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Berrios (R) MIN: Ober (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a big two-homer game last time out, Willi Castro leads the Minnesota Twins (27-25) into action as -107 underdogs against the Toronto Blue Jays (27-26). First pitch from Target Field at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday, live on BSN. Toronto’s Jose Berrios gets the start, and he’ll go against Minnesota’s Bailey Ober.
Blue Jays vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays are the 10th-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.8 runs per game (254 total).
- The Blue Jays are 12th in MLB play with 62 total home runs.
- Toronto’s .264 batting average is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Blue Jays’ .332 on-base percentage ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- Toronto’s .423 slugging percentage ranks ninth-best in MLB.
- The Twins have scored the 12th-most runs in the league this season with 240 (4.6 per game).
- Minnesota has hit 72 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the majors.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .230 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.312).
- The Twins are 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
Blue Jays vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won 53.3% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (16-14).
- Toronto has a 16-15 record (winning 51.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -108 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have an implied moneyline win probability of 51.9% in this matchup.
- In the 42 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-19-0).
- The Blue Jays have collected a 21-23-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47.7% of the time).
- This season, the Twins have been the underdog 14 times and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- Minnesota has a record of 5-8 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least -107 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.7% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 15 of its 36 opportunities.
- The Twins have an ATS record of 18-20-0 in 38 games with a spread this season.
|José Berríos (TOR)||Pitcher||Bailey Ober (MIN)|
|4 – 4||W/L||3 – 1|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in batting average (.335), home runs (11) and runs batted in (37) this season.
- Bichette ranks 18th in MLB in homers, and 10th in RBI.
- Bichette is batting .500 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .289 with an OBP of .356 and a slugging percentage of .472 this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Guerrero is 55th in homers and 20th in RBI.
- George Springer is slashing .249/.317/.383 this season for the Blue Jays.
- Springer will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .389 with one homer.
- Matt Chapman has collected 56 hits this season and has an OBP of .359. He’s slugging .485 on the year.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads the Twins with a team-best batting average of .230.
- Buxton’s home run total ranks 32nd in the majors, and he is 93rd in RBI.
- Carlos Correa is batting .215 with 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 24 walks.
- Correa is 96th in home runs and 81st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Correa has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .357 with two doubles, eight walks and an RBI.
- Joey Gallo leads the Twins with 11 home runs.
- Castro is batting .258 with six doubles, four home runs and five walks.
- Castro heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a double, two home runs and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!