MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SNET
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+112)||O 8.5 (-119)||-188|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-131)||U 8.5 (-106)||+159|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Bassitt (R) NYY: Weaver (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (81-77) will lean on Aaron Judge, following a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays (87-71) on Thursday at 7:07 PM ET on SNET. The Yankees are +159 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. Chris Bassitt takes the mound for Toronto while Luke Weaver is New York’s starter for the contest.
Blue Jays vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays have the No. 16 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (716 total runs).
- The Blue Jays are 18th in baseball with 180 total home runs.
- Toronto has the 11th-ranked batting average in the majors (.254).
- The Blue Jays are ninth in MLB with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Toronto is 17th in MLB with a .412 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees have scored the 24th-most runs in the league this season with 661 (4.2 per game).
- New York has hit 218 homers this season, which ranks eighth in the majors.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of just .226 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- New York has an OBP of just .304 this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Yankees rank 21st in the majors with a .398 team slugging percentage.
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won 60 of the 110 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (54.5%).
- Toronto has a 20-12 record (winning 62.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -188 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have a 65.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Toronto has played in 142 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 62 times (62-79-1).
- The Blue Jays have a 66-81-0 record against the spread this season (covering 44.9% of the time).
- This season, the Yankees have won 32 out of the 66 games, or 48.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, New York has been at least a +159 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.6% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in 68 of its 136 games with a total this season.
- The Yankees are 69-74-0 against the spread this season.
|Chris Bassitt (TOR)||Pitcher||Luke Weaver (NYY)|
|15 – 8||W/L||3 – 5|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads Toronto in home runs (26) and runs batted in (94) this season while batting .263.
- Among all MLB hitters, Guerrero is 64th in batting average, 45th in on-base percentage, and 70th in slugging.
- George Springer is batting .254 with an OBP of .324 and a slugging percentage of .401 this season.
- Springer ranks 76th in homers and 80th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Bo Bichette is batting .300 to lead Toronto, while adding 20 homers and 71 runs batted in this season.
- Whit Merrifield has collected 149 hits this season and has an OBP of .322. He’s slugging .388 on the year.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres leads the Yankees with a .272 batting average.
- Torres ranks 44th in homers and 102nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Torres enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .263 with a double and three walks.
- Judge’s 37 home runs and 75 RBI are both team-highs.
- Among all major league hitters, Judge ranks ninth in home runs and 68th in RBI.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .207 with 22 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 52 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .243 with 22 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 58 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!