MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (-129)||O 8.5 (-128)||-277|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+111)||U 8.5 (+101)||+228|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Berrios (R) OAK: Harris (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (41-36) are favorites (-277) on the moneyline when they take on the Oakland Athletics (20-58) Saturday at 4:07 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Jose Berrios will get the ball for Toronto while Oakland will counter with Hogan Harris.
Blue Jays vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in runs scored with 342, 4.4 per game.
- The Blue Jays average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 15th in MLB play with 85 total home runs.
- Toronto has the sixth-best batting average in MLB (.261).
- The Blue Jays rank eighth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .328.
- Toronto ranks 11th in baseball, slugging .415.
- The Athletics have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 276 (3.5 per game).
- Oakland’s 72 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .221 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an OBP of just .302 this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Athletics rank last in the majors with a .351 team slugging percentage.
Blue Jays vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have compiled a 26-21 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.3% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -277 or shorter, Toronto has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games).
- The Blue Jays have an implied moneyline win probability of 73.5% in this game.
- Toronto has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 64 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 31 of those games (31-33-0).
- The Blue Jays have put together a 30-36-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Athletics have entered the game as underdogs 67 times this season and won 18, or 26.9%, of those games.
- Oakland has a record of 1-7 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +228 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 30.5% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- Oakland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of its 64 opportunities.
- The Athletics are 33-33-0 against the spread in their 66 chances this season.
|José Berríos (TOR)||Pitcher||Hogan Harris (OAK)|
|7 – 5||W/L||2 – 1|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in home runs with 14, runs batted in with 46 and his batting average of .313 is also best on his team.
- Bichette’s home runs rank him 26th in baseball, and he ranks 19th in RBI.
- Bichette enters this game on a nine-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .300.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has collected 80 hits this season and has an OBP of .347. He’s slugging .438 on the year.
- Guerrero ranks 71st in home runs and 24th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- George Springer has 75 hits this season and a slash line of .255/.322/.395.
- Matt Chapman is batting .269 with an OBP of .347 and a slugging percentage of .469 this season.
- Chapman enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings he’s hitting .333 with one homer.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz paces the Athletics with a team-high batting average of .267.
- Among all batters in the majors, Ruiz ranks 342nd in home runs and 108th in RBI.
- Brent Rooker has shown off his power as he leads his team with 13 home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- Rooker ranks 34th overall in home runs and 61st in RBI this season.
- Ryan Noda is batting .237 with 13 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 50 walks.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .204 with nine doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!