MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 28, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SN1
|Blue Jays||– ()||O 8.5 (-113)||-114|
|Mariners||+ ()||U 8.5 (-112)||-102|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Manoah (R) SEA: Castillo (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (16-9) roll into Friday’s matchup with the Seattle Mariners (11-14) looking to extend a four-game winning streak. The contest starts at 7:07 PM ET on SN1 with the Blue Jays listed as -114 favorites on the moneyline. Toronto’s Alek Manoah gets the start, and he’ll go against Seattle’s Luis Castillo.
Blue Jays vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in runs scored with 120, 4.8 per game.
- The Blue Jays rank 14th in MLB play with 29 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Toronto is fifth in the majors with a .261 batting average.
- The Blue Jays rank fourth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .338.
- Toronto is 12th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage.
- The Mariners have scored the 20th-most runs in the league this season with 108 (4.3 per game).
- Seattle ranks 20th in Major League Baseball with 26 home runs.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of just .222 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Seattle is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .297.
- The Mariners rank 21st in the majors with a .377 team slugging percentage.
Blue Jays vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have won eight of the 10 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- Toronto has a record of 8-2 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -114 or shorter (80% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Blue Jays a 53.3% chance to win.
- Toronto has played in 16 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-11-0).
- The Blue Jays have covered 68.8% of their games this season, going 11-5-0 ATS.
- The Mariners have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- Seattle has entered three games this season as the underdog by -102 or more and is 1-2 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Mariners, based on the moneyline, is 50.5%.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in seven of its 14 opportunities.
- The Mariners are 5-8-0 ATS in their 13 games with a spread this season.
|Alek Manoah (TOR)||Pitcher||Luis Castillo (SEA)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 0|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads Toronto in home runs this season with five while driving in 15 runs.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Guerrero is 25th in homers and 41st in RBI.
- Guerrero is batting .286 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- Matt Chapman leads Toronto in batting average (.364), home runs (five) and runs batted in (18) this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Chapman ranks 25th in homers and 21st in RBI.
- Chapman enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .294 in his last five games.
- Bo Bichette’s five home runs lead all Toronto hitters, and he’s slugging .528.
- Bichette will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .300 with one homer.
- Whit Merrifield has 21 hits and an OBP of .377 to go with a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Jarred Kelenic leads the Mariners with seven home runs and has racked up a team-high batting average of .316.
- Kelenic is sixth in homers and 51st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ty France has made the most of his opportunities as he paces his team with 15 RBI.
- France is 217th in homers and 41st in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Julio Rodriguez has five doubles, a triple, five home runs and eight walks while hitting .224.
- J.P. Crawford has seven doubles, a home run and 16 walks while hitting .260.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!