MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, September 11, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Blue Jays||-1.5 (+141)||O 8.5 (-133)||-144|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-166)||U 8.5 (+105)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: TOR: Bassitt (R) TEX: Dunning (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Blue Jays vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Toronto Blue Jays (80-63) are -144 moneyline favorites Monday when they plan to send Chris Bassitt to the mound to face the Texas Rangers (78-64), seeking win No. 15. The teams hit the field at 7:07 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Bassitt will get the ball for Toronto while Texas will counter with Dane Dunning.
Blue Jays vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Blue Jays have the No. 15 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (660 total runs).
- The Blue Jays are 18th in baseball with 166 total home runs.
- Toronto’s .260 batting average is fifth-best in the majors.
- The Blue Jays’ .333 on-base percentage ranks fourth-best in baseball.
- Toronto ranks 12th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 777.
- Texas’ 200 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- The Rangers have a team batting average of .266 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Texas has an OBP of .337 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Rangers rank third in the majors with a .454 team slugging percentage.
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Blue Jays have put together a 56-45 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.4% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter, Toronto has a 31-25 record (winning 55.4% of its games).
- The Blue Jays have an implied moneyline win probability of 59% in this game.
- In the 128 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-72-1).
- The Blue Jays have a 61-71-0 record against the spread this season (covering 46.2% of the time).
- The Rangers have won 18, or 47.4%, of the 38 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Texas has entered 18 games this season as the underdog by +123 or more and is 6-12 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 69 of its 122 opportunities.
- In 129 games with a spread this season, the Rangers are 66-63-0 ATS.
|Chris Bassitt (TOR)||Pitcher||Dane Dunning (TEX)|
|14 – 7||W/L||9 – 6|
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .267 this season with a team-high 21 home runs and 84 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Guerrero ranks 62nd in batting average, 40th in on-base percentage, and 78th in slugging.
- George Springer has 139 hits and an OBP of .334 to go with a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- Springer ranks 82nd in homers and 90th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Springer will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .316 with two homers.
- Whit Merrifield has collected 143 base hits, an OBP of .324 and a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Bo Bichette leads Toronto in batting average (.311) this season while adding 18 home runs and 64 RBI.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is hitting .281 with 35 doubles, four triples, 24 home runs and 63 walks.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Semien’s home run total puts him 38th, and his RBI total ranks 21st.
- Corey Seager is hitting .333 to lead his team.
- Seager is 15th overall in homers and 21st in RBI this year.
- Nate Lowe is hitting .279 with 37 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 82 walks.
- Lowe has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .313 with four walks and four RBI.
- Jonah Heim has 26 doubles, 15 home runs and 32 walks while hitting .263.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!