MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Trayce Thompson will be up against starting pitcher Cole Ragans on Monday (at 2:10 PM ET) when the Chicago White Sox play the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium.
Game Info and Trayce Thompson Props
- Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Trayce Thompson Stats
- Thompson has collected 18 hits this season and has an OBP of .287. He’s slugging .336 on the year.
- He has reached base via a hit in 13 games this year (of 52 played), and he delivered multiple hits in three of those games.
- Looking at the 52 games he has played this year, he’s hit a long ball in four of them (7.7%), and in 4.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 11.5% of his contests this year, Thompson has notched at least one RBI. In four of those games (7.7%) he collected two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
Royals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 8.2 K/9 rate. That’s fifth-worst in the majors.
- The Royals have put up the 28th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.18).
- Royals pitchers have surrendered 179 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game, ranking them 23rd in baseball.
- Ragans (5-4) will take the mound for the Royals, his eighth start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.41, 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .227 in 24 games this season.
Thompson’s recent games
- vs. Tigers on September 3: 0-for-3, 3 K
- vs. Tigers on September 2: 1-for-1
- at Orioles on August 28: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on August 27: 0-for-1
- vs. Athletics on August 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Athletics on August 24: 0-for-2, 1 K
- vs. Mariners on August 23: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Mariners on August 21: 0-for-1, 1 K
- at Rockies on August 20: 1-for-2, 1 K
- at Rockies on August 18: 0-for-3, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!