MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Trea Turner will hope to extend his 20-game on-base streak when the Philadelphia Phillies match up against Charlie Morton and the Atlanta Braves at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 1:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Trea Turner Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Trea Turner Stats
- Turner is batting .264 with an OBP of .318 and a slugging percentage of .461 this season.
- Turner ranks 38th in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all batters this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 69th in batting average, 100th in on-base percentage, and 50th in slugging.
- In 71.7% of his 138 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 44 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 138 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 21 of them (15.2%), and in 3.9% of his plate appearances.
- Turner has tallied an RBI in 46 games this season (33.3%), including 16 games with more than one RBI (11.6%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks first-best in MLB.
- The Braves’ 3.89 team ERA ranks fourth in the majors.
- Braves hurlers have combined to surrender 152 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the second-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Braves will send Morton (14-11) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The 39-year-old ranks 12th in ERA (3.32), 45th in WHIP (1.385), and 11th in K/9 (10) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Turner’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on September 10: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Marlins on September 9: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB
- vs. Marlins on September 8: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Padres on September 4: 2-for-6, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on September 3: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on September 2: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 2 SB
- at Brewers on September 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Angels on August 30: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Angels on August 29: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Angels on August 28: 2-for-3, 3 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!