MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Trea Turner and the Philadelphia Phillies will face starter Max Fried and the Atlanta Braves on Monday at 6:07 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Trea Turner Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Trea Turner Stats
- Turner is batting .266 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Turner ranks 38th in homers and 67th in RBI.
- Turner has a batting average of .500 over the course of his last outings and is working on a seven-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 113 of 158 games this season, including multiple hits in 52 contests.
- Looking at the 158 games he has played this season, he’s hit a home run in 23 of them (14.6%), and in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- Turner has produced at least one RBI in 32.3% of his games this year (51 of 158), with more than one RBI 18 times (11.4%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Braves have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.18.
- The Braves rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up with 187 (1.2 per game).
- Fried (8-1) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his 15th start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 2.55, 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .242 in 14 games this season.
Turner’s recent games
- at Braves on October 7: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 SB
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 1-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Mets on September 23: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 21: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!