MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Philadelphia Phillies, including Trea Turner, will take on Bryce Elder and the Atlanta Braves on October 11 at 5:07 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Trea Turner Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -114)
Trea Turner Stats
- Turner is batting .266 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
- Turner ranks 38th in homers and 66th in RBI in the bigs.
- Turner will look to extend his eight-game hit streak. Over the course of his last outings, he’s batting .368.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 71.7% of his games this year (114 of 159), picking up at least two hits 51 times (32.1%).
- In 14.5% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Turner has delivered an RBI in 51 of 159 games this year, with multiple RBI in 18 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks second-best in baseball.
- The Braves have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.14.
- Braves pitchers have given up 187 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 11th in the league.
- Elder (12-4) will take the mound for the Braves, his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 24-year-old’s 3.81 ERA ranks 26th, 1.277 WHIP ranks 34th, and 6.6 K/9 ranks 41st.
Turner’s recent games
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Braves on October 7: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 SB
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 1-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Mets on September 23: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!