MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Trea Turner is riding a 14-game hitting streak as the Philadelphia Phillies match up against starting pitcher Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Trea Turner Props
- Day: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 2+ hits (Odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -138)
Trea Turner Stats
- Turner is batting .266 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
- Turner ranks 38th in homers and 66th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Turner will look to extend his 14-game hit streak. In his last games, he’s batting .529 with two homers.
- He has collected a hit in 120 of 165 games this season (72.7%), with multiple hits in 54 games (32.7%).
- Looking at the 165 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 26 of them (15.8%), and in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- Turner has knocked in at least one run in 33.3% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 10.9% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in seven contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.48.
- Diamondbacks hurlers have combined to rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (197 total, 1.2 per game).
- Gallen (17-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 35th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 28-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.47), 12th in WHIP (1.119), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
Turner’s recent games
- at Diamondbacks on October 20: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on October 19: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 17: 1-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 2-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Braves on October 12: 4-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Braves on October 11: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on October 9: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Braves on October 7: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 SB
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!