MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Trea Turner and the Philadelphia Phillies will match up against starting pitcher Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins at Citizens Bank Park on Tuesday at 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Trea Turner Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +340)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Trea Turner Stats
- Turner has collected 170 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .459 on the year.
- Turner ranks 38th in homers and 67th in RBI in the majors.
- Turner has a batting average of .316 in his last outings and is on a four-game hit streak.
- He has collected a hit in 110 of 155 games this year (71.0%), with multiple hits in 50 games (32.3%).
- He has homered in 23 games this year (14.8%), going yard in 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Turner has picked up an RBI in 50 games this year (32.3%), including more than one RBI in 11.6% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on seven occasions..
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has delivered a 9.3 K/9 rate, which ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have the 18th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.28.
- The Marlins rank 14th in baseball in home runs given up with 191 (1.2 per game).
- Luzardo (10-9) will take to the mound for the Marlins and make his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 26-year-old ranks 28th in ERA (3.89), 28th in WHIP (1.249), and eighth in K/9 (10.4).
Turner’s recent games
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 1-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Mets on September 23: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 21: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Braves on September 20: 0-for-4, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 19: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Braves on September 18: 2-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!