MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Philadelphia Phillies, including Trea Turner, will face Braxton Garrett and the Miami Marlins on October 4 at 8:08 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Trea Turner Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -333)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Trea Turner Stats
- Turner is batting .266 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
- Turner is 38th in home runs and 67th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Turner enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .444 during his last outings.
- He has collected a hit in 111 of 156 games this year (71.2%), with multiple hits in 51 games (32.7%).
- Looking at the 156 games he has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in 23 of them (14.7%), and in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- Turner has tallied an RBI in 50 games this year (32.1%), including 18 games with more than one RBI (11.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.3 K/9 rate compiled by the Marlins pitching staff ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Marlins have the 18th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.28.
- Marlins hurlers have combined to rank 14th in baseball in home runs surrendered (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Marlins’ Garrett (9-7) will make his 31st start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 3.66 ERA this season with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.6 walks per nine across 31 games.
Turner’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-3, 1 BB, 2 SB
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 1-for-4
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Mets on September 23: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 21: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Braves on September 20: 0-for-4, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 19: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!