MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Los Angeles Angels, Trey Cabbage included, will take on Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays at 7:07 PM ET on Friday at Rogers Centre.
Game Info and Trey Cabbage Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -125)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -125)
Trey Cabbage Stats
- Cabbage is batting .250 with an OBP of .240 and a slugging percentage of .458 this season.
- He has picked up a hit in four games this year (44.4%), including one multi-hit effort.
- This year, he has gone deep in one game.
- Cabbage has knocked in a run in three games this year (33.3%), including two contests with multiple RBI.
Blue Jays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.6 K/9 rate compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks third in baseball.
- At 3.84, the Blue Jays have the sixth-ranked team ERA in the majors.
- Blue Jays hurlers have combined to rank 25th in baseball in home runs allowed (131 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Blue Jays will hand the ball to Gausman (7-5) for his 21st start of the season.
- The 32-year-old’s 3.18 ERA ranks 10th, 1.118 WHIP ranks 17th, and 12 K/9 ranks second among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!