MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Triston Casas will be matching up with starter Aaron Civale on Monday (at 4:10 PM ET) when the Boston Red Sox play the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Triston Casas Props
- Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Triston Casas Stats
- Casas is batting .265 with an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .494 this season.
- Casas is 41st in homers and 104th in RBI in the bigs.
- He ranks 62nd in batting average, 17th in on base percentage, and 22nd in slugging in MLB play.
- Casas will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. During his last games, he’s batting .444 with one homer.
- He has reached base via a hit in 73 games this year (of 121 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 27 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 17.4% of his games this season, including 4.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 36 tilts this year (29.8%), Casas has notched an RBI, and in 17 of those games (14.0%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- At 3.81, the Rays have the fourth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- The Rays have given up the third-fewest homers in the majors (143 total, one per game).
- Civale (7-3) will take to the mound for the Rays and make his 19th start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 2.64, a 3.46 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.114.
Casas’ recent games
- at Royals on September 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Royals on September 2: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Royals on September 1: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Astros on August 30: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Astros on August 29: 1-for-2, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Astros on August 28: 1-for-3, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Dodgers on August 27: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on August 26: 0-for-0, 1 BB
- vs. Dodgers on August 25: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Astros on August 24: 1-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!