MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+132)||O 7.5 (-112)||-158|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-156)||U 7.5 (-108)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (6-4) are set to take on the Chicago White Sox (5-6) Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, airing on BSN. The Twins are listed as -158 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog White Sox have +134 odds for the contest. Minnesota’s Pablo Lopez and Chicago’s Lance Lynn have been named the starters for this contest.
Twins vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 23 offense in MLB play scoring four runs per game (40 total runs).
- The Twins rank 25th in MLB action with eight home runs. They average 0.8 per game.
- Minnesota is 26th in the majors with a .225 batting average.
- The Twins are 25th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .301.
- Minnesota is slugging .334, the fourth-lowest average in MLB.
- The White Sox have scored the fifth-most runs in the league this season with 56.
- Chicago’s 11 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .282 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .334 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The White Sox rank seventh in the majors with a .434 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins are the moneyline favorite in their first game this season.
- Minnesota has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -158 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Twins a 61.2% chance to win.
- Bookmakers have not set an over/under for any of Minnesota’s games so far this season.
- The Twins have not had a spread set for a matchup this season.
- The White Sox have not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- Chicago has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +134 odds on it winning this game.
- The White Sox have a 42.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total in one opportunity this season.
- The White Sox have played one game with a spread this season and failed to cover in that game.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Trevor Larnach is batting .308 for Minnesota with a team-high eight RBI.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Larnach’s home run total places him 99th and his RBI tally ranks him 29th.
- Joey Gallo is slugging .778 this season, with a team-best three homers while driving in seven runs.
- Byron Buxton is batting .314 to lead Minnesota this season.
- Kyle Farmer has collected seven hits this season and has an OBP of .310. He’s slugging .423 on the year.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert leads the White Sox with four home runs and 10 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .333.
- Robert ranks third in homers and 11th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Tim Anderson is batting .298 with five doubles and two walks.
- Anderson ranks 207th in home runs and 125th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Andrew Vaughn has five doubles and six walks while hitting .270.
- Vaughn takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with a double, five walks and two RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi is batting .262 with two doubles and three walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!