MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|White Sox||+1.5 (-156)||–||+134|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Gray (R) CHW: Giolito (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (7-4) host the Chicago White Sox (5-7) Wednesday to close out a three-game series. The Twins are favored (-158) to win the rubber match, which starts at 1:10 PM ET from Target Field. Sonny Gray gets the starting nod for Minnesota while Lucas Giolito is Chicago’s starter for the contest.
Twins vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins score the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (44 total, 4.0 per game).
- The Twins are 23rd in MLB action with 10 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the fifth-worst batting average in the majors (.228).
- The Twins’ .299 on-base percentage is the fifth-worst in baseball.
- Minnesota ranks 25th in baseball, slugging .349.
- The White Sox have scored 59 runs this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- Chicago has hit 12 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The White Sox rank ninth in MLB with a .269 team batting average.
- Chicago has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.320).
- Fueled by 41 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 17th in MLB with a .418 slugging percentage this season.
Twins vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Minnesota has played as moneyline favorites of -158 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Twins a 61.2% chance to win.
- Oddsmakers have set an over/under for just one of Minnesota’s games so far this season. It went under the total.
- The Twins have had a run line set for only one matchup this season, and they did not cover.
- The White Sox lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Chicago has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +134 moneyline set for this game.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 42.7% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over once in two tries this season.
- The White Sox have played two games with a spread this season and split those games 1-1 ATS.
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||Lucas Giolito (CHW)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton has been key for Minnesota with 12 hits, an OBP of .341 plus a slugging percentage of .538.
- Among all MLB hitters, Buxton ranks 56th in batting average, 99th in on-base percentage, and 47th in slugging.
- Trevor Larnach leads Minnesota in runs batted in with eight while batting .310.
- Larnach is 111th in homers and 39th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Larnach will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .211.
- Kyle Farmer has seven hits this season and a slash line of .233/.273/.367.
- Christian Vazquez has eight hits and an OBP of .433 to go with a slugging percentage of .360 this season.
- Vazquez will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 over the course of his last five games.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert leads the White Sox with five home runs and 11 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .347.
- Robert’s home run total ranks first in the big leagues, and he is eighth in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn is hitting .268 with six doubles and six walks.
- Vaughn currently is 222nd in home runs and 23rd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Vaughn takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with two doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi has two doubles and three walks while hitting .261.
- Benintendi has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- Yoan Moncada is batting .308 with four doubles, two home runs and a walk.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!