MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Tyler Fitzgerald and the San Francisco Giants face the Los Angeles Dodgers (with Bobby Miller on the mound) at Oracle Park. First pitch is at 3:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Tyler Fitzgerald Props
- Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -129)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +900)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -125)
Tyler Fitzgerald Stats
- Fitzgerald has seven hits and an OBP of .300 to go with a slugging percentage of .536 this season.
- He has recorded a base hit in six of nine games this year, with multiple hits in one contest.
- He has gone deep in two of nine games this season.
- In four games this year, Fitzgerald has picked up an RBI, including one game with multiple RBI.
Dodgers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Dodgers’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Dodgers’ 4.11 team ERA ranks 13th in MLB.
- Dodgers hurlers have combined to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Dodgers’ Miller (11-4) will make his 22nd start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in 21 games this season with an ERA of 3.89, a 3.71 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.122.
Fitzgerald’s recent games against Dodgers
- vs. Dodgers on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on September 29: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Dodgers on September 24: 2-for-4, 1 R
- at Dodgers on September 23: 0-for-2, 1 K
- at Dodgers on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!