MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The St. Louis Cardinals, including Tyler O’Neill, will take on Mike Soroka and the Atlanta Braves on September 5 at 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Tyler O’Neill Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Tyler O’Neill Stats
- O’Neill has 48 hits and an OBP of .315 to go with a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- He has picked up a hit in 63.9% of his 61 games this season, collecting more than one hit in 13.1% of them.
- He has left the park in 13.1% of his games in 2023, and 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 13 tilts this year (21.3%), O’Neill has notched an RBI, and in four of those games (6.6%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks first in MLB.
- The Braves own a 3.79 team ERA that ranks third across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Braves pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (141 total, one per game).
- Soroka gets the nod for the Braves and will make his first start of the season.
O’Neill’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Pirates on September 1: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Padres on August 29: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Padres on August 28: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Phillies on August 26: 1-for-3, 2 K
- at Phillies on August 25: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Pirates on August 23: 0-for-0, 1 BB
- at Pirates on August 22: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Pirates on August 21: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on August 20: 0-for-2, 1 K