MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Cincinnati Reds, including Tyler Stephenson, will take on Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on July 5 at 7:05 PM ET at Nationals Park.
Game Info and Tyler Stephenson Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Tyler Stephenson Stats
- Stephenson is batting .266 with an OBP of .344 and a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 60th, his on-base percentage ranks 48th, and he is 119th in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 53 games this year (of 80 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 21 of those games.
- Looking at the 80 games he has played this season, he’s went deep in seven of them (8.8%), and in 2.1% of his plate appearances.
- Stephenson has produced at least one RBI in 36.3% of his games this year (29 of 80), with more than one RBI seven times (8.8%).
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Nationals staff ranks 29th in the majors with a K/9 rate of 7.7.
- The Nationals have put up the 26th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.79).
- Nationals pitchers have given up 117 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (fourth-most in baseball).
- Gray (6-6) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 18th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 3.30 ERA ranks 19th, 1.385 WHIP ranks 52nd, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 40th.
Stephenson’s recent games
- at Nationals on July 4: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on July 3: 2-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on July 2: 1-for-1, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Padres on July 1: 0-for-2, 2 R, 2 BB
- vs. Padres on June 30: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Orioles on June 28: 2-for-4
- at Orioles on June 26: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Braves on June 25: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Braves on June 23: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rockies on June 21: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!