MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and the Toronto Blue Jays will match up against starting pitcher Tommy Henry and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday at 1:37 PM ET at Rogers Centre.
Game Info and Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Props
- Day: Sunday, July 16, 2023
- Time: 1:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +155)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Stats
- Guerrero is a key run producer for Toronto with a .274 average, 14 homers and 59 RBI.
- Guerrero ranks 53rd in homers and 15th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 40th in batting average, 47th in on-base percentage, and 64th in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 72.2% of his 90 games this year, collecting at least two hits in 28.9% of those games.
- He has hit a home run in 15.6% of his games in 2023 (14 of 90), leaving the yard in 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 39 tilts this year (43.3%), Guerrero has notched an RBI, and in 13 of those games (14.4%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks’ 8.4 K/9 rate ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 19th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.40.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have surrendered 106 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game, ranking them 16th in the league.
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Henry (5-1) for his 14th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.75, 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .246 in 14 games this season.
Guerrero’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 15: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 14: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Tigers on July 9: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Tigers on July 8: 0-for-4
- at Tigers on July 7: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI
- at White Sox on July 6: 2-for-5, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at White Sox on July 6: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 3 K
- at White Sox on July 4: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Red Sox on July 2: 0-for-3, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Red Sox on July 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!